ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ok done. It converts the file then when you click download it opens in a new browser window and plays. Don't think it downloads to the iPad itself. Not in the iTunes section anyway. It plays in the background which is alright. I'm typing this and listening to it at the same time.

A silver one
Just had my first play with an iPad at work.

Very slick piece of kit. I could see myself getting a lot of use out of one as I don't have a laptop.

The guy who owns it has got to send it back as it has a dead pixel just off the centre of the screen. It's been like that since he first powered it on. He has jailbroken it though, so he needs to restore it before it can go back.

Monaco 172
God I want one of these now!

Do any of you lot that have got them find yourselves using your laptop much anymore?

Now Sold :-(
Ordered one on 27th via online apple store and at 5pm yesterday still no delivery date shown.:dapprove: Was passing so popped into PC world at 7:15pm and they had them in stock so snapped one up. :approve:
Top quality bit of kit. Now to blow a few more quid on apps.

Tappd'd RS
God I want one of these now!

Do any of you lot that have got them find yourselves using your laptop much anymore?

I still use my macbook for photo editing etc. - stuff i can't do on the iPad but I use the iPad almost solely now for browsing and e-mail etc.

I went into Apple today and played with one for about half an hour. Very slick but of kit, but I found it slightly heavier than I expected. Major let down for me is not having aperture (I know it's not built for this).

Decided to get an MPB instead! :)

Monaco 172
I'd be looking between £400 and £500. Haven't put a lot of though to it.

If your seriously interested. Pm me mate.

Go cry to your momma!
LOL - My 13" 2010 is up for sale. I decided it was time to go iPad and iMac route :)

Still enjoy browsing on my mac though.

Honda. Tesla Someday
LOL - My 13" 2010 is up for sale. I decided it was time to go iPad and iMac route :)

Still enjoy browsing on my mac though.

details?

reason I want a mac is to create iPhone/iPad apps!

edit: found it on other for sale no worries

Mondeo STTDCI
I went "hands on" with one of these yesterday. Now I stand by what I said originally, it really is just a big iphone.

But I still want. Lazy browsing FTW to be honest.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the address bar whilst watching iplayer was annoying. there must be a setting to get rid of that tbh.

the screen resolution was uber nice though.

Citroen DS3 DSport
the address bar whilst watching iplayer was annoying. there must be a setting to get rid of that tbh.

the screen resolution was uber nice though.

Add iPlayer as a bookmark to the homescreen and the address bar will disappear if accessed via that.

Mondeo STTDCI
It would be ideal for lazy on the sofa browsing and in bed etc. And to have lying around constantly on pretty much saving the need for the old on and off on a desktop or laptop. Its a convenience thing pretty much. Considering it!

dk

911 GTS Cab
I went "hands on" with one of these yesterday. Now I stand by what I said originally, it really is just a big iphone.

But I still want. Lazy browsing FTW to be honest.
it really isn't, its so much more when you really get into it and utilise the ipad only apps

It would be ideal for lazy on the sofa browsing and in bed etc. And to have lying around constantly on pretty much saving the need for the old on and off on a desktop or laptop. Its a convenience thing pretty much. Considering it!

Exactly that. Not sure if (read when) I'm going to get one.

It's a fair bit faster than my 3GS. Looking forward to getting that chip in the iPhone.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Got mine yesterday and have hardly put it down since. I wasn't going to get one yet with the new iPhone out soon but glad I did now!

What's strange is how it makes the iPhone seem so small and compact - but in a good way. Can't wait for the new one.

I got a 3G iPad with the thinking that I might be able to use the new iPhone's micro SIM in it, rather than have a separate plan. Almost guaranteed to be something stopping you doing this though I bet...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
used one for the first time today, wasn't that impressed to be honest, didn't get much time with it but it was heavier than I was expecting and it did just feel like a big iPhone, that said I will still probably end up getting one because that's just me, I'm just not going to rush out and get one.

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
anyone know of any stores that actually have stock of the ipad? As I ordered from Apple as when I phoned they had stock yet they actually don't when I phoned today.