ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Si

RS Clio 172
Can't wait for this having grown really bored of CoD. I had to be dragged off Halo 3 to play MW but I'm genuinely looking forward to getting back into Halo. No more perks, no more getting killed by random gay lucky shost. IMO Halo multiplayer rewards accuracy much higher than CoD thus making it a more skillfull game.

True, there are occasions where it's just whoever melee's first gets the kill, but the diversity in weapons usually allows you to avoid this. Plus all the bungie stuff is cool :) and being able to play online with your mates as guests is great too.

Mito Sportiva 135
Adam - that video looks awesome. I think Bungie have really upped the stakes with this game in every aspect - story, tone, graphics...and also even just on the beta seemed even more polished than Halo 3.

It really frustrates me people saying they don't like Halo because of the setting and because Master Chief "jumps 10 foot" - it is hardly like MW2 is a true representation of war, is it?!

Halo is also one of the very few games where I still look forward to the single player, I'm really looking forward to seeing the fall of Reach at the end.

Mito Sportiva 135
I never understand why people queue for hours...either wait until Tuesday or pre-order and sometimes comes early anyway!

Inferno 182 CUP
f**k it completed kane and lynch 2 in like 2 hours last night :| so ive sold it and pre ordered this bad man instead.

£35 from toys r us free delivery

Astra Twintop
finished it friday evening.

its immense! so much to see and do when you have done it.

my mates done it on legendary as well.

Mito Sportiva 135
End of the day, without opening it yet, the single player will be the usual - very polished, lots of quality set pieces, an average story. This time with the benefits of better graphics, quality music score and scalable difficulty for co0op, e.g. if you do it with 2 people more enemies, 3 people even more enemies etc.

However, there is then the upddated Firefight with matchmaking (was not in ODST for some reason, which meant you had to play with only friends) - but was great fun.

And about 8 "proper" different mp modes, each one customisable to the back of hell.

New armour unlock system.

New Forge to creat levels.

Bungie.net for ridiculous amounts of stats and community work.

Overall, it should be wicked and I cannot wait!!!

White Sti Hatch
Been playing since i got home from work...Awesome campaign imo will be epic in four player co-op ala Halo 3!

Astra Twintop
Try and find a independent game shop.

ill hopefully get black ops on the 6th Nov (oddly enough my birthday)

185lb/ft dCi
picked my copy up today, just went in one of the local game stores and got the guy to sell me a copy early. gotta say reach is MILES better than h3!

Last edited:

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
I'm off to get my copy fron the 24 hr asda shortly. I've loved all the halo games, odst and halo wars included!
I never got on with the codmw games. The second one was hopeless.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I GOT the LEGENDARY Halo Reach at Midnight in Westfields Shopping Centre!! MASSIVE Launch party there!!! Microsoft was there etc, and I MET TWO SPARTANS!!!

Got tonnes of pics and videos!!! Will post up soon! I'm now on chapter 3 of campaign!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

The Legendary version can't be filled more! It is jam packed with stuff! I also got tonnes of goodies!! I got a UNSC Cap, a UNSC army bottle. a UNSC cup, a Halo Reach poster, T shirts, an official Halo Reach Hoody, etc etc etc! Amazing night! Queued for 7 hours!

Inferno 182 CUP
I GOT the LEGENDARY Halo Reach at Midnight in Westfields Shopping Centre!! MASSIVE Launch party there!!! Microsoft was there etc, and I MET TWO SPARTANS!!!

Got tonnes of pics and videos!!! Will post up soon! I'm now on chapter 3 of campaign!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

The Legendary version can't be filled more! It is jam packed with stuff! I also got tonnes of goodies!! I got a UNSC Cap, a UNSC army bottle. a UNSC cup, a Halo Reach poster, T shirts, an official Halo Reach Hoody, etc etc etc! Amazing night! Queued for 7 hours!

EDIT: my previous comment was a bit harsh.

Are you socially challenged?

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer

I get the feeling someone just jizzed.....

and what are you going to do with all that cheap crap ?

Honda. Tesla Someday
LoL, shut it!! Been waiting for this game for ages, excuse me for being excited LOL!! Quiet sad I know!

Posting pics and vids to Youtube and FB soon, so will post up on here too!

Inferno 182 CUP
LoL, shut it!! Been waiting for this game for ages, excuse me for being excited LOL!! Quiet sad I know!

Posting pics and vids to Youtube and FB soon, so will post up on here too!

mate .. go and lie down .. serious calm down - could you get a bigger boner?

& richy! Hi lol sorry missed your comment!

Think I found a pic of you

flDpX.png

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah I take it all back...my games not arrived today despite pre-ordering it! Pretty much hate the world right now. Damn you Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inferno 182 CUP
Well been playing mine since i came home bare in mind im not a game geek.

Completed levels 1,2,3 on Legendary in about 3 hours so around 1hr per level i guess.

It is pretty awesome. Pretty solid but pretty awesome. Not touched multiplayer yet but so far im impressed :)