ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Inferno 182 CUP
What's the million point one?

I think I tried joining bodge a few times last night but was in private chat with people. With 4 people should easily own legendary.

its a firefight have to rack up 1,000,000 points so has to be a custom game with unlimited lived and unlimited time basically. turn launchers only on and you should do it in minutes i guess

and yeah 4 people will own leg

57 Clio Campus Sport
its a firefight have to rack up 1,000,000 points so has to be a custom game with unlimited lived and unlimited time basically. turn launchers only on and you should do it in minutes i guess

and yeah 4 people will own leg

Oh right that shouldn't be too hard. What time we aiming for? I'm fee anytime, quiet night in tonight.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I'm uploading my video to youtube soon! I had 40 minutes of footage and over 200 pictures from the Launch party at Westfields. Youtube limit is 15 minutes!!

Just edited it all now and its rendering to 720p!

Will post the link up soon! Got tonnes of stuff in it, Spartans, teabagging, etc etc!!

Inferno 182 CUP
Just watched It lol .. But seriously I know that's not a glitch but if u find one don't do it. I saw a statement from MS yesterday saying they will brick your console if your caught

Bumder With A Buffer
I'm uploading my video to youtube soon! I had 40 minutes of footage and over 200 pictures from the Launch party at Westfields. Youtube limit is 15 minutes!!

Just edited it all now and its rendering to 720p!

Will post the link up soon! Got tonnes of stuff in it, Spartans, teabagging, etc etc!!

Im seriously worried dude.

Seriously.

;)

AK

M240i
Right that's me on :)

If we do a coop do we start from the start? Don't really want to play coop if it means I miss half the campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AK

M240i
7 hours and it's completed on legendary, me and DeathCab 4 Sam :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk