ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I bought this on Friday.

The multiplayer isn't for me. The fact you have to hit each player 25,976 times to get a kill is a negative.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I bought this on Friday.

The multiplayer isn't for me. The fact you have to hit each player 25,976 times to get a kill is a negative.

STFU Noob. It's 4 times and then a headshot. MJOLNIR MK5 Armour baby, stops bullets n ting. I saw you on it the other day, bit surprised you don't like it actually!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Me and my mate are playing it through on Legendary... co-op. Love it.

P just irritates the f*ck out of me though.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I bought this on Friday.

It's only like 4-5 shots if you shoot the right spot!

Play the gametype 'SWAT' if you want 1 shot headshot kills.

Mito Sportiva 135
Doing the co-op campaign...with the scoring it is superb! Although the downside was my friends connection keep dropping out. Frustrating even in online matchmaking if you fall out a game, you can't rejoin even if there is a space, as you can do in say Battlefield.

Also a Warrant Officer now, getting into it a lot more. SWAT is great, BRs in Halo 3 were lame, in this they feel "accurate" again.

As always, add me - got a little 3 man clan now going.