ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo Reach - Gone GOLD!!!!!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
just been and got a copy from Tesco (the £28 deal with £16.71 for 2100points, don't need them but will use them) I haven't touch Halo since Halo 3, so it'll make a nice change.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Hey if anyone is actually good on here add me. I've been doing really well each game (especially considering I started playing about an hour ago) but I keep getting really really really sh** team mates.

GT: DeathCab 4 Sam

Inferno 182 CUP
really need to play this game on the old co op legendary .. anyone good enough to play with moi lol?

or 4 of you wanna do a firefight to get 1 million points?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I have to say I got it today after not touching Halo since Halo 3 and Halo Reach is no different, just as boring tbh.

I was recently getting sick fed up of pishy connections on MW2.

This is such a fresh change, people actually have to be good to get good scores, not just class set ups!
Mashed the campaign on hard on release day, felt a tad emotional on the very last level (after the campaign ends). But we all saw it coming..

Think I'm gonna have a right good look into the forge editor at one point, the size of the forge world map is epic!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Ok, Just uploaded 200 pics to my facebook!

My Premium launch 360 took a turn for the worst last night... the power cable is worn to f*ck!! So...my girlfriend surprised me today! She got me a Limited Edition Halo Reach 250GB 360!!!!!!

Got 2 copies of Reach now (both Legendary), got the Noble Six Mural and tonnes of extra things!!! Oh and she got me the Limited edition Halo Reach headset!!

Woop!

On level 9 right now on Reach campaign, it is EPIC!

edit: I have some great videos of launch night!! uploading soon!

RB Clio 182
Played it last night for the first time and it is epic, probably one of the best halo campaigns ever. Especially good in co-op.

Inferno 182 CUP
Ok, Just uploaded 200 pics to my facebook!

My Premium launch 360 took a turn for the worst last night... the power cable is worn to f*ck!! So...my girlfriend surprised me today! She got me a Limited Edition Halo Reach 250GB 360!!!!!!

Got 2 copies of Reach now (both Legendary), got the Noble Six Mural and tonnes of extra things!!! Oh and she got me the Limited edition Halo Reach headset!!

Woop!

On level 9 right now on Reach campaign, it is EPIC!

edit: I have some great videos of launch night!! uploading soon!

you need help! btw you have a gf????

Played it last night for the first time and it is epic, probably one of the best halo campaigns ever. Especially good in co-op.

agreed

Inferno 182 CUP
whats so good about it? it's the same as all the halos?? Halo love is blind.

im not a halo geek or a fan boy i had a ps3 for a while when i sold my 360 and i have never religiously played it.

im addicted to online halo reach though

Mito Sportiva 135
I've still not played it as my girlfriend selfishly decided to see me yesterday! Tonight I am having a good Reach-around...

RB Clio 182
whats so good about it? it's the same as all the halos?? Halo love is blind.

Its good because of the story if you have followed it from start to finish its pretty epic. But it's not for everyone. I for one love it!

Mito Sportiva 135
^ I disagree, the single player isn't that important to me, it's the multiplayer. I find it a lot more balanced and varied than COD games, and requires more skill to get good. Far less camping, no killstreaks...oh, and vehicles!

RB Clio 182
^ I disagree, the single player isn't that important to me, it's the multiplayer. I find it a lot more balanced and varied than COD games, and requires more skill to get good. Far less camping, no killstreaks...oh, and vehicles!

Your opinion. I like the campaign. I do however enjoy the multiplayer more. Like you said it takes more skill to be good at halo.

Si

RS Clio 172
I'm loving it so far! The campaign feels far more involving than Halo 3 and online semes as good as ever on first impression.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Anyone good on this right now? Team slayer?

People have now realised SWAT is awesome and normal team slayer is crap.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Danny133 - your PM box is full, so heres my reply!! LOL

LMFAO!!!! LoL - add me - DeeKay86

We shall take it to the WORLD my friend!!

p.s: havent played Halo in over a year btw so I'm getting back in to it with Reach!! LoL, however, we shall be victorious!!!

Astra Twintop
Danny133 - your PM box is full, so heres my reply!! LOL

LMFAO!!!! LoL - add me - DeeKay86

We shall take it to the WORLD my friend!!

p.s: havent played Halo in over a year btw so I'm getting back in to it with Reach!! LoL, however, we shall be victorious!!!

Deal me in !

MrBodge85

3's up!

57 Clio Campus Sport
What's the million point one?

I think I tried joining bodge a few times last night but was in private chat with people. With 4 people should easily own legendary.

RB Clio 182
Completed the campaign last night in co-op, on a whole it is pretty awesome the last level is not as good as the last level on halo 3. Generally reach is the best campaign they have made

Mito Sportiva 135
Played the first level and a half last night. First impressions: characters are more interesting and story a bit more believable/engrossing than Halo 3 - although the squad members so far seem a bit stereotypical, not as charming as in say Bad Company 2. However some great set pieces, one bit when you and "no. 5" storm through a factory set against some good bassy music and him mini-gunning his way through. Playing it on hard and is quite challenging already, lots of enemies and as always they are really clever, very strong AI.

Had a look through the armoury and initially a bit disappointed not more armour to unlock and still not really more emblem choices or colours of armour either. However it's all about the gameplay and not had a chance to play yet, although even on the beta it was awesome!

Looking forward to the rest of it.