ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fmp - Less Is More - 01 Impreza STI

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Wow man, im not normally a massive fan of scoobys but that looks awesome! The lack of rear spoiler and v. 8 front end make it 10x the car it was stock!

clio 200 F4Rt
some nice toys, i know how much them nuts are lol! someone is making ££ especially with the brides too lol!

convert it to rwd! dare ya lol

Heard there is big money to spend getting them RWD, but would be fun!!

Is this one or your old one white with a black fin on it and do you go past Barnham / Woodgate ??????

Nope, thats another Spec-C.

Outstanding Effort

You got Richard Bulmer to work the lump ?

Zen did the remap etc on the engine so far, but they have stopped doing mechanical work now, only mapping.

So will start looking at engine upgrades at end of this year, either get Richard or the Engine Tuner guys to do it.

Not sure if i should go mild with a Tomei 2.1 stroker, ex mani & ARMS Turbo, or re-mortgage the house and go Cosworth 2.6l, Dry Sump and dirty sized turbo! lol

Keep checking those nuts are tight. Keep reading about Ti one's coming loose.

Will do, thanks for the tip :)

And thanks to everyone else for the nice words :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
want..................

DSC_0319.jpg

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
wow great work, I was cringing thinking of the ££££ spent for you lol Love it though..

clio 200 F4Rt
Pics are uplaoding from todays work!

Moby - i am not, go on NASIOC a bit. will check out iwsti.com!

clio 200 F4Rt
Ok, so today i did a few bits!

First job was to fit my new Bride Vios III seats. You may notice they are black fabric, not graduation like my previous post. This is due to being sent the wrong colour. The correct graduation cushions are on thierway to me, so i can have a choice of what to run!

Anyways, passenger seat, with subframes:
013-vi.jpg

014-vi.jpg

015-vi.jpg

Subrames attached:
018-vi.jpg

Passenger seat removed:
012-vi.jpg

011-vi.jpg

Two mins later, seat fitted!
020-vi.jpg

022-vi.jpg

And then driver side fitted:
028-vi.jpg

029-vi.jpg

030-vi.jpg

027-vi.jpg

Really impressed with the fit and quality, driving position is a bit lower, and seats hold you really well!

Next job on the list was fitting a new hazard switch. Normal Impreza's come with a balck switch, but the special editions, such as S202, S203, S204, RA-R etc came with a super JDM red button. So sourced one from Japan. A bit anal.... but its all about the fine detail!

Regular switch:
032-vi.jpg

JDM Bling switch:
033-vi.jpg

Final job was to fit my new wheel nuts.

Scabby old standard items:
034-vi.jpg

more JDM bling:
037-vi.jpg

And whilst working on the car, took a few under body shots of the various Cusco braces i run (with appearances from Ganador Titanium exhaust and APR diffuser!!)

023-vi.jpg

024-vi.jpg

025-vi.jpg

Thank you please!

Tappd'd RS
ballin'

Need to get a member journal started on iwsti.com though mate - i'm sure it would be very popular!

Megane 225 F1
Omg pure sex!!! Just gone from liking scoobys to loving them and wanting one :( love it. Going to keep an eye on this thread.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
very nice, you wouldnt be able to pull that st wheel off in a clio though!

if i ever saw a key!s racing wheel in a clio or anything that isnt remotely japanese i would would wipe my c**k in their top lip after it had been up their mums ass!

how much did the brides cost mate?

i just been offered sponsorship through a parts import company :) so im getting huge discounts :D semi tempted to get some brides but i got other things i need atm :(

if i ever saw a key!s racing wheel in a clio or anything that isnt remotely japanese i would would wipe my c**k in their top lip after it had been up their mums ass!

i just been offered sponsorship through a parts import company :) so im getting huge discounts :D semi tempted to get some brides but i got other things i need atm :(

Sponsorship for what??

btw how much is fduk for the year, is it worth joining as mrc isnt the best.

clio 200 F4Rt

Sweet! Which company is that?

I get all my JDM bling from www.rhdjapan.com . always good prices, and have a good selection of parts.

If you wanna share the wealth with that sponsorship.... let me know! :D

I sent my door cards and rear seat to D:Class Automotive today, Bride retrim... Ballin'!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Sponsorship for what??

btw how much is fduk for the year, is it worth joining as mrc isnt the best.

advertising lol! new company just started... they want sponsorship cars, for a year i have their sticker on my windscreen and go on their stand at shows and they provide me with stuff either at biiiig discounts or 5 finger discount style lol!

atm i can get 20% off of anything from japan...

like i got them to chuck a quote at me for a full set of feed wings... front and rear, retail with shipping is over 1k, for the sponsorship plus a bit extra discount with shipping it was just over half price...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fmp if you need anything gimme a shout will see what i can do for you!

they are sorting me out with a pair of sard fuel rails and some injectors :)

clio 200 F4Rt
fmp if you need anything gimme a shout will see what i can do for you!

they are sorting me out with a pair of sard fuel rails and some injectors :)

cool, will do.

gotta put a bit more into the car fund for the time being, but i want an Ikeya Formula sequential shifter at some point, so will holla nearer the time! :)

oh and vts saxo... fduk is free...

Free to register but you only get access to about 2% of the site, cant find any good rx7 forums, only rx7club:(

The sponsorship sounds great, are you going to get it look great before chasing big power?

I am looking at getting the boost turned up a little at the moment, 1 bar isnt cutting it!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
you dont pay for fduk if you go on the forums, there is a new user bit it tells you how to get full access... you just have to do it propperly...

clio 200 F4Rt
yeah wiper will be going, which is a shame, as they are only specced on JDM models.... so will lose some of my JDM'ness!! lol :)

got some great new mods.

can i ask how much the chargespeed conversion was? all in. including the new body panels and headlights?