ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJRoberts/DannyR Ph1 172 Supercharged Fast Road/Track ****

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Definitely should bring it up to Norwich when you get it back..... I just so happen to live right by the A47 which is handy for a little drive to show off the speed :)

SQ5
We'll probably have a little mini meet I would imagine at eye airfield for the November meet, as this months will be expensive(ish) and December will be too! Cheap meet for November of Pub and Eye airfield :p And I can give it the beans legally then!

Anyway, popped off to Worcester this morning to pick up these lovely little bits :)

IMG_0113.jpg

And these were purchased during the week too ;)

IMG_0114.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That the low comp engine you won on ebay mate?

Lol at the pink, jesus christ lol :)

SQ5
Yea its the one from the bay, 6 hours of driving this morning to get it and £50 of petrol! Still cheaper than a courier and it gave me something to take my mind of car not being ready lol!

Yea a few little flouro bits here and there. Wheels are going one of each colour on the spares!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yea its the one from the bay, 6 hours of driving this morning to get it and £50 of petrol! Still cheaper than a courier and it gave me something to take my mind of car not being ready lol!

Yea a few little flouro bits here and there. Wheels are going one of each colour on the spares!

Thats not to bad for £50 I dont suppose, at least you know its not been thrown around as well :)

Lol one of each :p Cut and shut much :p Im sure it will look better than its currently looking in my head.

SQ5
I lifted a CF one the other day (on the car) and it didn't feel much difference! I know the cars a **** but not wanting that, looks terrible! Fibreglass one needed I think!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just get it sprayed... its only £30 :/ Seriously open Snails bonnet tomorrow, its so light.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
interesting idea the wheels going 4 different colours.....lol

if you have a look at my thread and me saying about something a bit crazy a few posts back....lol

great minds think alike apparently
pictures to come

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
not in fluro...and not doing the same...lol...

mine is in a certain style, and were painted about 1 month ago, just not got round to getting rubber and getting them on the car, i have 1 photo on my phone and thats it, they should be on within the next few weeks

SQ5
Just purchased another cylinder head too :) I nearly have a full 2nd engine, just conrods needed now!

Spoke to Paul today and my head gasket is leeking oil slightly. So new engine maybe going in sooner than planned. Although thats not exactly a bad thing ;)

SQ5
Spoke to Paul today, Got sent the wrong size boost pipe, so waiting on one pipe then to be mapped :( If it doesn't come tomorrow its another week :(

Cylinder head came today but getting quotes of £600+Vat just for building engine + any extra for any machining, Surely somewhere does cheaper than that!

e91 330d/type r mini
Spoke to Paul today, Got sent the wrong size boost pipe, so waiting on one pipe then to be mapped :( If it doesn't come tomorrow its another week :(

Cylinder head came today but getting quotes of £600+Vat just for building engine + any extra for any machining, Surely somewhere does cheaper than that!
paul was spewing today that the pipes came wrong, will be worth the wait once its done mate :)

SQ5
I know it'll be worth it, more worried about getting second engine built now as didn't realise the cost was going to be so much?! Although I would like the car this weekend :rasp:

e91 330d/type r mini
bloody postal strike doesnt help does it :( i put it together a week ago now i just want to here it on the dyno now :)

SQ5
You and me both! Lol!

Would Paul be willing to work Saturday to get it done do you reckon so i could get it Saturday Afternoon

e91 330d/type r mini
to be honest mate he is probably busy(hes rammed at the moment) and saturdays are usually booked up i think your going to struggle to get it for then but i might be wrong :( if he needs any help if the pipes come then i dont mind going down and helping him out, by the way im not some random bloke off the street lol, i have been good friends with paul for many years and worked for him for a year but had to leave a few months ago due to illness.

SQ5
I was going to text you about that, can't make it anyway as got Ricky Gervais Monday night not Tuesday like I thought! My mates would of been pissed if I didn't look at the tickets haha!

Coupe/Defender V8
Bit gutting that - a week isn't that long bud. Still, like I always say

Good things take time so don't rush me :rasp:

SQ5
All going well if the pipe comes in Monday I should be getting it on Tuesday. I can get a day off to go get it and Paul reckons it should be done for then!

White Evo V
Fitted a dump valve to mine today, I have had a forge competition one in my toolbox for about 2 years with a 60mm t-piece aswell, its off my old car! Thought I would just see out of interest what it sounds like although on a supercharger there is no real point to it apart from the sound. Only took it for a spin round the block and it annoyed me after abut 5 gear changes! lol.. waaaayyy too loud! probably wont last more than a few days. Looks cool under the bonnet though! I am a big old chav at times! ha

White Evo V
eh up ben you TOOL ;) im not sure which ones hes waiting for tbh just know he wants it finished :)

Ha, just like I was. I would of chopped by boll*cks off with a rusty saw blade to get mine back when it was there, I know the feeling! Covered over 2000 miles in mine now, still running sweet!!! Sounds like a reet chav mobile at the min!