ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJRoberts/DannyR Ph1 172 Supercharged Fast Road/Track ****

SQ5
Well little update is in order I suppose.

The cambelt slipped, causing the exhaust valves to hit and crack the pistons. The lad who done the cambelt has accepted responsibility of not doing the bottom pulley up as tight as it should of been. So the car got put on a trailer and taken away to have new head and pistons fitted.

Hoping for the car back before the weekend, hopefully running spot on. The lads with it know what they're doing and fitting my car in between stuff and they are stacked with work so taking a little bit extra time, but its all worth it :D

Cro

Meg'd r27
Nightmare mate, at least the guy owned up, wouldn't be too many being as honest as that!
Roll on next weekend

SQ5
I'm hoping! Just split up with the missus yesterday too and her dad was going to be spraying the outside, I know I should of waited to finish with her but that would of been wrong lol! Just could do with it back now to tidy it up and getting it looking good!

Iceberg Ph1
Sad times mate.. This car was cracking except for all the mishaps, I'm sure I'm not the only one but it will be sad to see it being broken, but all the best with selling off the parts... Any thing else planned for the future?

SQ5
200sx I'm hoping, seen a nice one I want and just need rid of the SC kit and a few other bits to get it!

How come your breaking it mate? Just gonna get more for it that way? Has the engine been sorted?

Sad to see it going tbh.

SQ5
Na, the belt slipped AGAIN! Now won't start so its worth a lot more in bits than a whole car!

I'm sad too as it was an epic car! Although it was kind of limited there to its useable power. I don't want to get rid but its becoming a money pit!