ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Danny's Stupid Apple Questions Thread.

Seat Ibiza
Re: Macbook

Dell, paying for the name?
What about Mac? If hes just using it for web browsing does it really matter what it is?

Seat Ibiza

Dell, paying for the name?
What about Mac? If hes just using it for web browsing does it really matter what it is?

chumpmobile

netbooks are s**te. you have to have hands the size of an anorexic dwarf to be able to push one key and not the whole f**king keyboard!

Inferno 182 CUP
Broken iMac - Replacement?

So my iMac is being ghey.

Its the only online machine in the house with a problem.

Constantly drops connection and refuses to find my WIFI or connect on start up on many occasions - despite all other laptops/pcs/phones/ipad connecting faultlessly.

It also has a habit of deciding it will just freeze up on me and not respond unless i yank out the power cord.

Its got 16GB of RAM a 3.06 processor and a 500GB HD which is 100MB full .. it shouldnt do this.

As these issues are intermitant and i cant guess when they will happen - if apple dont find the fault will they not replace it?

As it might not do this for them then when i get it home bam it does it again?!

What do i do in this situation?

BEc

Inferno 182 CUP
Re: Danny's Stupid Mac Questions Thread.

who merged my thread into here .. it wasnt a stupid question and i wanted a decent response ..

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Re: Danny's Stupid Mac Questions Thread.

Angry birds has frozen on opening, is it a simple case of deleting and downloading again ? Is all data saved ?

Inferno 182 CUP
Student AppleCare?

If I buy via student discount do I get 3 years AppleCare with warranty repairs and 1 year phone support complimentary?

And the £48 upgrade would be to extend the phone support?

If I purchased via standard site I would get one year AppleCare and 90 days phone?

DB.

BMW 440i
Re: Football Manager - Mac

game. Had a quick look but it just says 2011.

That for next year too? It's been a few years since I've played FM, going to buy again this year.

Inferno 182 CUP
Re: Football Manager - Mac

not sure when the 2012 one comes out although there is a transfers patch out on the FM site for the 2011 version - downloading it now (and the game)

never played it

Inferno 182 CUP
iPhone on IOS5

Happy Birthday today Daniel

Your iPhone is broken.

Cnut.

My UDID was registered with a chap for IOS5 as i was testing a few of his apps legitimately for him - which was going well. About 3 weeks ago said bloke literally vanished of the face of the earth.

BETA 7 was just released about to download the fucker and my phone goes pop - apparently because the UDID is no longer active! :mad:

Anybody here have any sensible advice or can help me please?

AK

M240i
Gutted!

Guess the best thing to do would be buy a dev account or get someone else to put you on their dev account.

182 FF, A6 Avant
Re: iPhone on IOS5

Apple have been shutting dev slots down as they caught on to people selling them on and not being used as intended. (Not suggesting this is you OP!) A fair few genuine people have been caught up in it.

Inferno 182 CUP

The chap i had a dev slot with wasn't giving them out either - i had one as i was testing a few apps for him while we were sat at a boring BBQ together lol .. So he is legit.

Pissed now though :( need to find a dev to help me! Argh

Inferno 182 CUP

i loose all photos from my stream that i have of the pregnant mrs and of our nursery in the making - she would axe me if i lost them ..

i lost them all before just from doing a sync .. all i want to do is literally get my UDID registered and turn it on so it works as it should again lol :(

Inferno 182 CUP

Something about this device is not registered as part of the programme and to register it :(

b0ll0x lol

Inferno 182 CUP

No as iCloud isn't the final release - apple have warned not to use it as a sole backup because they wipe it until its official launch