ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Character from any game?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
So, if you could be any character from a video game, who would you choose to be?

Remember (obviously) that you are thrust into their world, so choosing to be Sonic the Hedgehog means you're stuck in that colourful world, whereas with Mario you would be banging your head on bricks to reveal mushrooms. This does happen in reality, sometimes.

Hmm. I guess the character from Fallout 3 would be pretty neat, as VATS mode would be awesome. Think I'd go for Drake from Uncharted 2. He was neat and the women all wanted a piece of his fortune.

Main dude from GTA. Stealing, killing, shagging etc. Then getting banged up for it for what is less that 1 second (if you get caught).

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Main dude from Mass Effect 2. Or a character called Snake Vargas from Wasteland. It's that old that you didn't even get a picture of what they looked like, but I kept him in pretty much every game I started and fired off the other three characters to create new ones. :)

D.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Ghost from MW2, he gets raped at the end, but he's still cool as.

That or Duke Nukem, just for sheers lols!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Solid Snake, who does sound proofing at the week ends.

JosefFritzl.jpg

Nathan Drake. Cool, arrogant, shooty shooty bang bang.

I'd say old-skool Lara Croft, but I want to keep my penis and don't think I could cope with two ridiculously huge tits on my chest. That belonged to me.

Nothing at the mo :(
I hav'nt bothered with black ops yet, still straining the last few hours out of mw2 haha

Ghost is a legend though

Like i said int he black ops thread.. when i finish with campaign on blackops its gonna go back to the shop and gonna get Mw2 again..

Hmm. I guess the character from Fallout 3 would be pretty neat, as VATS mode would be awesome. Think I'd go for Drake from Uncharted 2. He was neat and the women all wanted a piece of his fortune.

There's me thinking you'd choose Brucie on GTA4 lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
i was thinking ghost but knew every 1 would be. im gonna have a think of another 1 that may of been forgotten.

Ryu from street fighter is a contender as he's nails but so is ninja gaiden. Lol

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Raiden in MGS4.

White hair: Check. Ninja Awesomeness: Check. Ability to take down walking tanks and vampires to a backing track: Check.

SG9 Forester STi
followed by

oddworld_abe.jpg

Doesn't he just fart alot?

Limited options being female but I narrowed it down to Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) & Lara Croft. I decided to go for Lara as the thought of being surrounded by zombies who want to bite my head off isn't too appealing and Tomb raider is awesome.

Although I'd definitely shut the old guy in the freezer :D

Doesn't he just fart alot?

Limited options being female but I narrowed it down to Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) & Lara Croft. I decided to go for Lara as the thought of being surrounded by zombies who want to bite my head off isn't too appealing and Tomb raider is awesome.

Although I'd definitely shut the old guy in the freezer :D

I can't think of many in a lead role, only other that springs to mind (aside from characters like Chun Li in fighting games) is the girl in mirrors edge.

Punto/Clio GTT
id pick Sephiroth, but, Cloud whoops his ass, which is total BS as in reality Sephiroth would demolish him without breaking a sweat.

On that basis.. i'd pick Ryu, simply cool as f**k. Dragon punches, hurricane kicks AND throwing fireballs!

20091029dragonpunchtattoo.jpg