ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 3

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Uncharted 2 is one of the best games I've ever made my way through, unfortunately I don't have a PS3 for this, though :dapprove:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've only played the 2nd one and it's the best single player game I've ever played.

Finished it 4 times to get the unlocks and rewards etc.

Phenomenal game.

F82 M4
You have to play the 2nd one. It's insanely good. Best single player game on a console ever. (Half life 2 for PC is THE best of course.)

Slow red one
Now about to start No 2, Preferred tomb raider games on 360 to No 1 so hopefully No 2 will be even better! Looking forward to 3 maybe something for xmas since I've got batman at the mo.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's scoring massively all over.

FFS I wanted to wait until Christmas.

That IGN review is LOLtastic. The reviewer says it's the best game ever

F82 M4
1 week today
tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

MY10 R35 GTR
looking forward to this, completed the 2nd one which offshore last xmas, been a long wait for this

Golf R/Leon FR
I just had an email from Shopto saying my order is processing, I totally forgot I had it pre ordered still. I thought I cancelled it.

Oh well LOL

First day purchase from me definitely, so long as my local Game has it in - I've had Dead Island sat gathering dust for weeks begging me to trade it in.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
You have to play the 2nd one. It's insanely good. Best single player game on a console ever. (Half life 2 for PC is THE best of course.)

Funny everyone says that. You see, I agree Uncharted 2 is the best single player of all time, although... my number one game ever is Goldeneye, but obviously that largely due to the multiplayer.

Now for third place it's a close call between Tomb Raider, Resident Evil & Half-Life. Ultimately though, I think it has to be Half-Life. Half-Life 1 though, imo... I never really played the second one so I'm actually going through it now! Started a few weeks ago, don't really get a lot of time to play it but I'm about a third of the way through I think. I like it, a lot, but for me, it just doesn't touch the first one, just doesn't feel as special. Maybe it's something to do with timing, when the first one came out it just blew the competition away.

F82 M4
Funny everyone says that. You see, I agree Uncharted 2 is the best single player of all time, although... my number one game ever is Goldeneye, but obviously that largely due to the multiplayer.

Now for third place it's a close call between Tomb Raider, Resident Evil & Half-Life. Ultimately though, I think it has to be Half-Life. Half-Life 1 though, imo... I never really played the second one so I'm actually going through it now! Started a few weeks ago, don't really get a lot of time to play it but I'm about a third of the way through I think. I like it, a lot, but for me, it just doesn't touch the first one, just doesn't feel as special. Maybe it's something to do with timing, when the first one came out it just blew the competition away.

Well, bear in mind Half Life 2 came out in 2004. If you played it 5 years ago I think you would of appreciated it a lot more to be honest mate :cool:

I can't wait for this. Play are packing my s**t up now. It's been a very long time since I was this excited about a game. Half-Life 2 was probably the last that came close.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Mine's in the post :D god damn it I need to complete Infamous first... but I've only managed 45 minutes within the past 6 weeks :S I've got 12 days off for Christmas, it's all going to be about Uncharted & MW3.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping to finish early/before game closes today but that's highly unlikey now so I will end up going first thing in the morning for it. Cant wait. Love the Uncharted games:)