ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 3

F82 M4
Defo tomorrow. Even says in my paper "Midnight tonight". It was my understanding that it's out on the 1st in America and the 2nd in Europe. Not unless it's out everywhere accept my bloody town!

F82 M4
FFSnake Game have released it today. I live nowhere near a game. All my supermarkets etc are doing it for tomorrow :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah 1st for US. 2nd for UK. I guess a lot of places have put it up for sale already, a day early.

So want this, but will wait until Christmas.

Or so I say.

Golf R/Leon FR
MY pre-order from Shopto was waiting for me, when I got home. Not going to open it for a while though.

Lol, only reason I still own a PS3, if I didn't have a few big expenses coming up plus having just bought LCE Forza 4 plus the season pass I'd be a over this. Xmas purchase for sure though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This game is superb! On chapter 6 now. The graphics, gameplay and, well, everything is just awesome!

The part (chapter 3?) escaping over the buildings whilst playing as young drake is fcuking annoying though!

Honda Civic EP2
I thought it was out Friday, f**k sake I'm a day behind already!! Will be getting this veeeeery shortly!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've played about an hour or so and have to admit I'm a little disappointed.

I'm disappointed in that I won't be playing any other game now for a while! Even during the early levels you can see how jaw droppingly attractive this game is. Everything is so fluid and beautiful. Going to really enjoy this.

Golf R/Leon FR
I finished Fallout New Vegas at last, last night so I'm tempted to start playing this later tonight. Was going to save it for a few weeks.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Eurogamer review is really interesting. They "only" give it 8/10.

Most games should get an 8. Even the exceptional ones. It gives something to improve upon. Saying that, it's not doing too badly elsewhere...

IGN - 10/10
"Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the reason I play video games."

"So exceptional that it is hard to imagine a game being better"

Official PlayStation Magazine – 10/10
“A game that can claim to not only be the best on PS3, but also one of the best in gaming history...Uncharted 3 is incredible and God only knows how this can ever be improved on"

“A masterpiece of modern gaming”

Empire - 5/5
"The definitive PlayStation 3 title worth stuffing in your stocking this Christmas."

Zoo - 10/10
"This year's greatest adventure"

"Drake is back and he's kicking ass like never before"

Metro - 9/10
"An interactive roller-coaster of outstanding ambition, technical ability, and genuine heart."

The Telegraph - 4.5/5
"Drakes Deception further entrenches Nathan Drake as this generations Indiana Jones, in this gorgeous thrilling adventure"

PSM3 - 96%
"Uncharted 3 does action on a scale PS3 – gaming – has not seen before."

CVG - 9.5/10
"An absolute must-have."

Gametrailers - 9.5/10
"Shouldn't be missed"

TheSixthAxis – 10/10
“There hasn’t been a better Single Player game for years”

IncGamers - 10/10
"A landmark achievement for this generation"

NextGenGamingBlog -10/10
"A masterclass in video games design and storytelling"

"Not only one of the best games that you’ll play this year, it’s one of the best games of its generation full stop."

Nowgamer - 9.7/ 10
"It’s a gigantic success; moment after moment of breathtaking action, epic adventuring, grand vistas and superlative set pieces.

F82 M4
Just had a little look about. Top 10 GOTY contenders are -

Dragon Age 2
Portal 2
Rage
LA Noire
Deus Ex 3
Batman Arkham City
The Last Guardian
Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 3
ES: Skyrim

It's going to be VERY close this year :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Think I'm on Act 6 or so. The level of detail is staggering. Even dust particles showing in the light. Don't think I've seen better graphics on a console game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'm Syria. Had a quick look at my stats and they are bloody terrible! I've died/fallen off buildings so many times. Some of the levels are quite frustrating! I'm glad I started it on normal and not hard though for the first play through.

Stunning game though.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm Syria. Had a quick look at my stats and they are bloody terrible! I've died/fallen off buildings so many times. Some of the levels are quite frustrating! I'm glad I started it on normal and not hard though for the first play through.

Stunning game though.

Yeah I fell from the rooftops quite a few times during Act 2.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There are some very annoying parts to this game. The armoured pirate on the cruise ship p1ssed me off lots!
At chapter 20 now. Horseback shooting ftw!

Clio 182ff
Just finished.....the best game on the PS3 for a long time. the recent Deus Ex is very good, but Uncharted3 is just epic - the most rounded game I've ever played!

Had it for a few days now but not started it yet. I'm currently hooked on Crysis 2. I will probs start this on Monday.

How do people complete games so quickly lol... Uncharted 2 took me about 6 months.

A lot of people seem to play them like movies. They will not stop until it's over. Personally I can rarely do more than an hour at a time these days. Two hours tops. I also tend to explore quite a bit, and kill more people than is necessary. Takes me ages to complete games.

First day purchase from me definitely, so long as my local Game has it in - I've had Dead Island sat gathering dust for weeks begging me to trade it in.
I lied - just got it today. And am loving it, as expected but I'm stuck..
in the tower in Syria (?), got as far swinging on the outside of it on chains, and getting back in through the window. Then nothing, I'm just going round in circles..
Any ideas?