ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Finally in the pre game lobby on multiplayer but can't get any further than that. It's still fucked

It's only Multiplayer only

One thing I've done is get the SWET clan tag set up ooooft

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been trying to get my first game with no luck since the beta opened tonight. Been looking on Twitter seems IW aren't going home for some time and some will get sacked. I'll be up till 04:00 for my night shift tomorrow , Hopefully this gets sorted very soon

Just to clarify sorry I'm talking about the Infinate Warfare, I don't have the code for COD4 remastered, Amazon gave me a 13 key code password it should gave 12 . I sent them a email for the right key code waiting for a response

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll be home on the 3rd of November ready for a proper binge over the release weekend.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

There you go Aly M203 Noob Tubes FTMFW
I'm looking forward to use the pump action shotgun as iirc there was 2 shoguns 1 semi auto and 1 pump action can't remember which ones they were

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Setup the 360 tonight and played the original online. Brought back so much memories, still had my red draganov!

Was surprised how good it was, no hacks online just good games. Makes me wonder if better with all the old die hards playing rather than 12 year old faggots on the newer ones.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I did think about doing that too @Arran_
Last time i put it on it was full of hackers though lol.
Will have to create a lobby with a bunch of people off here instead on the new one.
Much more fun that way

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not long to go now....really looking forward to bashing this over the weekend. You getting it @seb ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Of course he's getting it, he'll be the tag of Aly lol with the noob tube oooft. I'm working all weekend but I'm off a couple days during the week so I'll be playing it then.

It's code. It also can't be sold on it's own, it will only be sold with IW legacy edition.

Yeah I know it's only with legacy, but if it's a code there might be some knocking about ebay. Saying that they have probably made it so that it knows if you have IW!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If the price is reasonable in eBay for the MWR I'll just do it that way, I'm off till Tuesday so I'll get a SWET on then. I'll be playing campaign and get my reflexes back ooooft

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Mine has been dispatched. hopwfully be here tomrrow for when i get back from work.
No doubt it will be a w hour download or some crap before i can play it.
Ah well, back to the COD days i think :)
(MW:R that is)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've just got back from game. Just installing it now. So will hopefully be ready for tommorow lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Grown men queueing at midnight for a game they've already played. Really?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I didn't que just went in. Was up anyway. I just let it install ovenight. Had a go of modern warfare. It's still the best cod to date. I'll be rinsing it tonight lol

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
Looks so good imo, I watched about an hour of this stream last night. I don't think I can buy a whole game just for a code to play it

Fiesta ST-2
I've not bought it yet, I'm struggling with the concept of paying £60+ for a game I won't play to get MW1. They will release it separately, but I'll probably crack before then.

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I traded a load of old 360 games in so look at it as it cost me nothing lol. I will play Iw sometime in the future