ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've finally set my Xbox up after moving (4 months ago lol)

Ill be on most of today, anyone fancy a game ?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's not that bad. Oh wait.

531273_10151081600112118_519973369_n.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
I still play it but have gone right off it recently.

Really struggling online with lag (badly) . I seem to have times when I hit people and they die easily, other times I shoot someone, they turn around and kill me with 2 shot.

Rage.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I rage but then I sometimes get a fantastic game. Connection too inconsistent

1eight2
Traded this in after 2 days and got Skyrim for £4.99 in GAME.

Bought this recently and sold it again as I was still playing Skyrim.

I still play MW2 at times, what is MW3 like after the new maps?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've started playing this game quite a lot (360) and have finally managed to get into it, so if anyone wants a game, then gimme a shout!

Particularly loving Infected, I don't think much of the latest maps though, if I'm honest

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Setting the ports up correctly on my netgear router has made a world of difference to my game play. The game now plays like it is supposed to, hardto explain really but I would definately recommend opening the correct ports. In my experience, it fixed 99% of the problems I had with the game and the problems most players were complaining about.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
How do you do that? i have a sky broadband d-link router.

Any links or guides you can help with?

Bumder With A Buffer
Setting the ports up correctly on my netgear router has made a world of difference to my game play. The game now plays like it is supposed to, hardto explain really but I would definately recommend opening the correct ports. In my experience, it fixed 99% of the problems I had with the game and the problems most players were complaining about.

Already done and makes no difference at all on MW3.

Blops yes it helped but not MW3 (or MW2 for that matter).

So No its not the only cause.

Bumder With A Buffer
They also buffed up a few of the guns thank god.

M16
UMP45
etc, etc

Although im still having issues with connections. Oh look theres someone, shoot them with my UMP and he turns round and quick scopes me :( Why does this one not have the option to play "locale" only?? Ie just europeans?? Im constantly playing with annoying yanks.

Bumder With A Buffer
LAg/Hit detection is still as it was.

New maps are the only thing keeping me going TBH.

Love playing S&D on Terminal...was the last person on the defending team earlier..1 vs 5...took them all out, let the last guy plant, rushed into the plane just as he got up from planting and knifed him. Then couldnt find the bomb to disarm it :eek: for a few sconds anyways! Swear you could be near the bomb site and defuse not find the actual bomb to defuse. Anyway was a proper heart pounding moment and I went mental when I did that :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've been playing online and noticed some random and bizarre things occurring. It's still flawed IMO.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
It's unplayable for me, I've been trying today and last night but it's not happening. I've recently had my fibre upgraded and this game is officially unplayable with a 20/78 connection.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
The lag compensation is horrendous. You always get one side going massive positive and the other side big time negative.

If they had kept it like it was for mw2 it would have been epic. But instead it is just massively frustrating as you chase the 1 game in 50 that is actually a decent connection.

Hope black ops 2 does better.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm getting hit with being host most games and then I get hammered with lag comp to the point where I can count nearly 3 seconds until a bullet hits. ( I tested this on a few things, mainly windows when in a multiplayer match like kill confirmed ) I'm gutted because I was one of the few who still enjoyed playing this.

Roll on BO2

Bumder With A Buffer
Me and a few mates joined did a 3vs3 face off the other day and the other team were a clan.

They spent the whole game spawning then blowing themselves up with C4. One guy had 0 kills and 195 deaths. WTF. It's why I hate this game.

Managed to kill a few of them by waiting in a spawn area, then halfway through they tried to play (was kill confirmed) and overtake us but they failed.

Bloody crazy