ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3

Wont be like Blops as it's different makers iirc.

Hopefully it will be like MW2. Cant wait for it tbh. Blops has been a massive disappointment.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

Wonder why they've changed the spelling?

Never above 25mpg

will be w*nk, nothing still beats cod4, i reckon the cod series will die after this, Black ops was such a flop!

Hi5. Just pure fighting no care packages no weird perks or missions to just get some silly credits to buy a gun.

A

akimbo-slice

Been on the funny stuff again?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11796496

Black ops was a flop? lol its one of the biggest selling enterprises ever

it was the most anticepated CoD thats why it sold so many its not that its a good game, its far from it, its purly because people were so bored of mw2 they were looking for something new.

you'd also be surprised to know that Black Ops was the most returned game of the year to dealers due its epic shitness.

Civic Si

The website is a hoax although MW3 is definitely in development ;)

RB FF 182

awesome news.

i went back to mw2 after about 2 weeks. bo was awful, another treyarch flop like waw

RB FF 182

in mw2 its possible to play well with every single gun, even secondaries. the damage engine actually works

in bo everyone used only the famas or ak47u and the respawning sucked, no wonder they put a cctv camera in

Audi TT 225 Quattro

Trailer looks promising:Dtbf it wont be hard to better black ops as its total s**te in multiplayer:dapprove:

RB 197
oh right yeah :p shame infinity ward no longer exist :(

Bad times :(

Aren't the makers of Dead Space making the new COD game?! There were rumblings it could be based in a space setting I heard..?

I hope not, this will ruin the whole point of the game play imo and will just be classed as another sci fi shoot out game :( BOO. If i wanted to play Dead Space i'd buy it, i want to play real time scenario.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Part of infinity ward still exists and is teaming up with another game maker for mw3. There is another cod series that could be ready this year or early next made by bonecrusher iirc which is bringing a new unwanted side to cod. From what I've heard.

Nothing at the mo :(
Part of infinity ward still exists and is teaming up with another game maker for mw3. There is another cod series that could be ready this year or early next made by bonecrusher iirc which is bringing a new unwanted side to cod. From what I've heard.

yep they do, but there not called infinity ward no more. I cant remember the name of them.. i was talking about em yesterday ><