ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
What time you going to be on until tonight? Mrs watching tv at present. :( but hopefully will get on soonish

Yeah, MW3 is still s**t. Tried to play it yesterday. Lasted 20 mins, before i'd had enough of spawning right infront of the enemies and the game being generally s**t.
Felt like eating my controller.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Yeah S&D is good fun. I seem to much better in that game mode than others. I play domination purely as the spawns should be more predictable with people spawning near their flags but it is still rage inducing LOL

You going to be on this evening Stava? I reckon i'll be on later on as I was on nights so will be awake. Alymac is coming on.

Hey, Seb.

I'm on loads this weekend, if your about? I'm over at a mates all weekend and we will be smashing some S&D.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Anyone at all up for a game of survival on Xbox?

I'm fed up of been paired up with idiots that dont listen and lose the game for me.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Anyone fancy hooking up with me and alymac for mw3 demolition on ps3? We play pretty regular in the evenings and weekends (dependant on the mrs...) and enjoy a bit of banter as you expect!

Give me or alymac a pm.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Ooft! Good lad.

Trying to get some more interest. There must be other csers still on ps3