ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ice 1.2 16V

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
how much did you pay for the spring as you can buy apex springs from ktec for like £110 and i think eibachs are £160 and there for the whole car.

It was £150 with a new tyre and fitting; if I didn't need a new tyre I would've bought coilovers! Haha

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
thats not too bad for a sprin g and tyre just a b**ch the fact the tyre that got destroyed was brand new mate

Haha yeah I've realised that it's just ph3 styling now mate :p Looks more like the sport than it does anything else though IMO

Swindon mate haha why?

Yeah they do look miles better than the standard Ph2.

Ah right, just thought I'd seen you about Manchester area. Must just be someone else.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Hi criag, how did you spray your badges mate?
Hi mate :)
For the diamond I removed it and used a 2000 grade wet and dry sandpaper (pre soaked in warm water and fairy liquid) to key the surface.

Then I added a coat of white primer and left it to dry overnight; I gently resanded the badge after and added a gloss white paint. I used around 3 coats in total and left that to dry for 24 hours.
Then I used a clear lacquer for the glossy finish; i gave a few thick coats of this to help protect it.

I used the same method for the side bullets but before applying the lacquer I used the nib of a touch-up pen to add colour to the 16v text.

Hopefully that'll give you a rough idea but if you head over to the guides section there's plenty more in-depth threads there :)

Yeah they do look miles better than the standard Ph2.

Ah right, just thought I'd seen you about Manchester area. Must just be someone else.

Haha yeah that definitely wasn't me! :p

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Just a quick bump :)

I haven't had the chance/money to do anything else to the car as of yet; but will do soon so more suggestions are greatly appreciated! :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Considering the lush weather we had yesterday I thought I'd go for a bit of a drive :)
Found a nice section of road up to Avebury and on the return drive managed to snap this quick picture; lovely view of Swindon (if you can describe Swindon with that word.... haha)

WP_000387.jpg

MK2 Clio
Considering the lush weather we had yesterday I thought I'd go for a bit of a drive :)
Found a nice section of road up to Avebury and on the return drive managed to snap this quick picture; lovely view of Swindon (if you can describe Swindon with that word.... haha)

View attachment 73941
I seen that car parked up there at nights sometime? I swear you must take birds up there in the back of your clio...

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Well after months of financial hell (day trips with the gf ect...) I've finally got myself some white alloys :) As well as spending a few days properly detailing her :)

29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg

Loving this mate great car, defo need some lows!! Your car is very much like mine and the process of it! It's good, keep it up!! Check out my thread for any idea's you wanna take or whatever :) (Project benga)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Loving this mate great car, defo need some lows!! Your car is very much like mine and the process of it! It's good, keep it up!! Check out my thread for any idea's you wanna take or whatever :) (Project benga)

Thanks bud I'll take a look ar your thread in a sec :D

Yeah I agree... Lows are needed!! Haha

Thanks for the compliment again dude :)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
The badges and alloys are in serious need of a refurb due to British weather. Tempted to go for a colour change at the same time!

Could some kind soul possibly photoshop some of the pics from this thread for me? Blue alloys with white diamonds; blue badges and blue bullets with a white "1.2 16v" please??

Cheers guys!