ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mito Sportiva 135
Nothing beats a good suicide mission when trying to take out a tank! Haven't been on enough this week.

Does anyone know when the next set of maps are out too by the way?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Upload to Facebook or twitter an normal and there are apps that you can get that enable download. I'm using a plugin on Safari called clicktoflash that had a download option built in. I believe there are also websites that download vids from Facebook too.

White APE
This has been dog s**t for me the past few days. Lagging majorly and often get booted out mid game for loss of connection. Mainly get this issues when playing conquest rather than rush.

Mito Sportiva 135
This has been dog s**t for me the past few days. Lagging majorly and often get booted out mid game for loss of connection. Mainly get this issues when playing conquest rather than rush.

I was playing Saturday and was REALLY laggy. Assumed due to the double XP event...rubbish.

I wasn't having much luck with the recon class - just couldn't find a role for the sniper rifle and was getting annoyed unless you get a perfect headshot wasn't a 1 hit kill, so after lining up a shot for ages and missing you've just wasted all that time. I then tried out the DMR class and was very pleasantly surprised. I unlocked the MOD II and as a Halo fan I have come to know and love the rhythm needed to fire these sorts of guns and find for real world use in BF4 they are much better than snipers - unless you want long to v. long range. For medium to long range though they're great - anyone else use them much? Personally I can see me just using these and carbines and then going to level up a shotgun.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I was playing Saturday and was REALLY laggy. Assumed due to the double XP event...rubbish.

I wasn't having much luck with the recon class - just couldn't find a role for the sniper rifle and was getting annoyed unless you get a perfect headshot wasn't a 1 hit kill, so after lining up a shot for ages and missing you've just wasted all that time. I then tried out the DMR class and was very pleasantly surprised. I unlocked the MOD II and as a Halo fan I have come to know and love the rhythm needed to fire these sorts of guns and find for real world use in BF4 they are much better than snipers - unless you want long to v. long range. For medium to long range though they're great - anyone else use them much? Personally I can see me just using these and carbines and then going to level up a shotgun.

The second worse introduction into games after IAPs. Pay more for the initial game and get the ability to boost your XP? f**king joke.

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
I know. I have premium so nice for me, but does feel cheap. Especially when coupled with a 50% boost (keep getting these in the premium battlepacks...) - so you get your score (say 1000) x 2 = 2000 x 1.5 = 3000!

Still better than being able to buy upgrades as you could in BF3. I thought that was diabolical as some, such as jets, were really hard to get.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Started playing this again for the last 2 weeks, after taking months off it from a hissy fit I had when the endless crashes pushed me to the edge.

Its been playing really good, they need to fix the crashes when you enter as a passenger in a Tank, but besides that, i've actually managed to level up, level up my Sniper class, really progressed through it, also helps i've got good mates that are good at the game.

1.8 Civic EX
Someone (possibly @Spiezels ?) tried sending me an invite last night but I don't have premium so can't play all the extra map packs sorry! :(

Was having a good few goes as a recon though, first time I've realy used it. It's much better being a recon on hardcore than on normal as you can get away with 1 shot kills anywhere on the body rather than just headshots. Shot several people in the arse that thought they were laying down out of sight somewhere :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I have literally no idea why I'm not getting on with this currently - or since it was released. My K/D ratio is f*cking appalling (like 0.6 or something ridiculous), whereas on BC2 and BF3 I was actually in the 2's+. Just struggling with the sensitivity and aiming and frustrating when I unload a full clip into someone and they pull out their c*ck and piss on my boot which kills me instantly. Infuriating. How I haven't eaten or at least smashed absolute f*ck out of my controller yet I have no idea. I must have mellowed... ahem.

Seriously though, it's just more frustrating this time around I think. I realise K/D isn't the be all and end all and TBH running around in no man's land trying to get revives isn't exactly helping, but I either need to up the sensitivity on my crosshair or simply become a sniper.

AK

M240i
Or stop being so s**t?

Was on last night on one of the newer (old) maps, kicked ass. Then map changed and it got real annoying real quick.

I could play BC2 for hours without bothering.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Or stop being so s**t?

Was on last night on one of the newer (old) maps, kicked ass. Then map changed and it got real annoying real quick.

I could play BC2 for hours without bothering.

I was playing BC2 a few weeks ago on a Saturday and played for about 5 hours. Was ace and I was surprised at many folk were still playing.

Nimbus Clio 197
I have literally no idea why I'm not getting on with this currently - or since it was released. My K/D ratio is f*cking appalling (like 0.6 or something ridiculous), whereas on BC2 and BF3 I was actually in the 2's+. Just struggling with the sensitivity and aiming and frustrating when I unload a full clip into someone and they pull out their c*ck and piss on my boot which kills me instantly. Infuriating. How I haven't eaten or at least smashed absolute f*ck out of my controller yet I have no idea. I must have mellowed... ahem.

Seriously though, it's just more frustrating this time around I think. I realise K/D isn't the be all and end all and TBH running around in no man's land trying to get revives isn't exactly helping, but I either need to up the sensitivity on my crosshair or simply become a sniper.

Exactly what irritates me! That made me laugh out loud in work with a few funny looks btw, cheers :)

Nimbus Clio 197
Oh, and when you open fire on someone who then kills you, and you see that they have 0% health remaining. What on earth?! :mad: Still really enjoy the game though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finished the campaign last week, (all three endings)
Thought I'd go back and find the dog tags but all I can do is start the campaign from scratch again. No options to select mission.
This game is so broke it's unbelievable.

Multiplayer is a bag of dog s**t. The amount of times I've been killed by someone with zero health and watched as they carry on killing others is ridiculous. And the matchmaking is s**t too. I was in a game where there were 6 of us against 12+ others.

1.8 Civic EX
You can select which mission you want to do. That's how I got all the collectables/achievements etc. Unless they have changed it since I did that, but I doubt it. How did you manage to get all three endings? Please tell me you didn't play through the whole campaign three times?

I would expect the displaying of the enemy health at 0 is just an issue with displaying the correct health rather than the other person actually having 0 health and still running around.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You can select which mission you want to do. That's how I got all the collectables/achievements etc. Unless they have changed it since I did that, but I doubt it. How did you manage to get all three endings? Please tell me you didn't play through the whole campaign three times?

I would expect the displaying of the enemy health at 0 is just an issue with displaying the correct health rather than the other person actually having 0 health and still running around.

I was able to select the final mission and replay it the other two times but I can't seem to do it now. It only gives the option of starting a new campaign on easy, medium or hard.

It crashed earlier when loading a Multiplayer map and I think it was that that's fucked the whole thing up for me. Had a quick go on MP just now and all my unlocks are like new, with the orange tabs everywhere. I also got to level 10 mid game and it's reverted back to level 9.

All of my assignment medals are missing too as if I've not played a single campaign mission.

I very nearly paid for premium this afternoon, I won't be giving Dice any more of my money again at this rate.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of C4 + random small vehicle + random team member = infinite fun. Its the most fun I have ever had on this game, especially when it starts getting, just f**k around. It has me in tears watching someone spawn on a motor bike and seconds later they're flying across the map, they must think what the f**king f**k? Lol

Mito Sportiva 135
Seriously people - DMRs are the way forward. On levels like Rogue Transmission they are unbelievably good and if you hook up the canted sights then great for medium and long and OK at close too (as long as you shoot first!)

I've got the MOD with heavy barrel and ACOG and last night me and a squad mate had great fun fighting the same group of recons hiding on the hills behind C on Rogue Transmission, it was excellent.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Finished the campaign last week, (all three endings)
Thought I'd go back and find the dog tags but all I can do is start the campaign from scratch again. No options to select mission.
This game is so broke it's unbelievable.

Multiplayer is a bag of dog s**t. The amount of times I've been killed by someone with zero health and watched as they carry on killing others is ridiculous. And the matchmaking is s**t too. I was in a game where there were 6 of us against 12+ others.

It's because they have 0.somethting health and in the game code they round() the score.

That's why it shows 0.