ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Clio 1.2 16v
Is that the first one you get? I've not really used the sniper class too much yet but will do later - I used to use them loads when playing Rush.

I find the hardest thing is to set your gun up right with all the attachments - I am generally willing to sacrifice hip fire and like to balance damage, stability and accuracy. The ACE 52 CQB gun which I am yet to unlock looks VERY promising...looking forward to trying that out

Yeah it is, I used the ACE 52 last night and it's deadly but like most guns not very good without attachments. Il use it tonight and post up how it is with more than the red dot sight I've currently got, Liam rates it highly though

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The ACE 52 CQB gun which I am yet to unlock looks VERY promising...looking forward to trying that out
IMO it's the best rifle in the game, when you get used to it. When shooting people at medium to far range, get used to just tapping the trigger, approx 2/3 bullets at a time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be having a few games over the weekend after work, probably on around 15:00 area

White APE
Just went on a mission to unlock the two ACE guns. Loving the 52CQB.

Is anyone else getting into a gunfight, dies and when it display the other player that killed you it shows them have 0 health but they carry on fighting on. Pissing me off now.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Is anyone else getting into a gunfight, dies and when it display the other player that killed you it shows them have 0 health but they carry on fighting on. Pissing me off now.

Yeah I've had it when I've emptied a clip in to someone, they turn round, kill me and they run away, displaying 0 health.
This was supposed to be fixed in the last patch. Didn't do f**k all.

Oh and double xp for premium members only is more b****cks from Dice.

Still no fixes for the corrupt campaign saves I see, and everytime I go in to Multiplayer, it shows all of the unlocks I have as if they had only just been unlocked.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
On Golmud Railway it's impossible to fly smoothly, they fixed the stability issues on Lancang Dam and ruined it on Golmud!! It was fine before the last patch.

AK

M240i

Update was supposed to fix that LOL.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
On Golmud Railway it's impossible to fly smoothly, they fixed the stability issues on Lancang Dam and ruined it on Golmud!! It was fine before the last patch.

I don't bother getting in the helicopter any more. Waste of time

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ive come to the conclusion i prefer bf3. Initially i thought this game was really good and it is but dont enjoy it as much as bf3. Ive only got the xbox so i reckon it would be vastly superior on the next gens etc. Just find the maps to big with the amount of players that can play at once. I used to love flying the heli's, driving tanks in bf3, in 4 its hard work. Oddly im better on 4 but enjoy 3 much more

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Next gen is so much better and smoother to play than 360/PS3, with double the amount of players on CQ too it's much better. Saying that it's still broken and frustrating at times lol. Strangely I actually much prefer the flying controls on 4 than I did on 3.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You're probably a hundred percent right mate. Can't see me getting a next gen anytime soon as I don't really play the Xbox that much as it is. Sniping I prefer in bf4, just the lack of players grates sometimes. Oh and the amount of people who either don't play assault or give little or no help is a royal pita.

Mito Sportiva 135
Next gen is so much better and smoother to play than 360/PS3, with double the amount of players on CQ too it's much better. Saying that it's still broken and frustrating at times lol. Strangely I actually much prefer the flying controls on 4 than I did on 3.

I can definitely see that. Maps like Paracel Storm are pretty weak, as you might not see anyone for ages.

Having said that though the games runs smoothly enough on 360 and works fine except the odd crash every so often.

I think I'm just going to use carbines in all my classes - seem like the best all round class. The AK 5c with the 2x attachment, RDS (coyote I like best) and RPG/slam mines is such a great versatile class I keep using it for 90% of matches.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah engineer is good for ranking up the points, especially on Zavod I found!

I've hit rank 110 now, can't make any more progress until the next map pack comes out, bit frustrating.

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Got a new glitch on this last night. Playing hardcore on china rising. Laying mines I would hit the enemy tank and destroy it when they drove over. No points or kills at all! Very frustrating

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I was in a LAV earlier, playing rush. I drove forward from the base (couple hundred meters maybe) , it started glitching and after about 10 seconds of it, I was back at the base.

I started campaign again while PSN was down tonight. I'll probably go to play it again this week to find out it didn't save. Again!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You used to be able to have your emblem on vehicles and weapons, can't remember the last time I've seen mine in game though. Checked battlelog and it's still saved so must be another bug.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got a custom emblem and pretty sure it's on my gun. I guess the national flags are there as a default if you haven't created one.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it's a PS4 glitch as it showed up for me on PS3. I also haven't seen other players emblems either.