ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've hardly played bf4 so doubt I've played with you guys. I'm sure I had a few games on bf3 though with you.
I'll be on around ten I think. Sure you're on my list tho.

nee bother, be on shortly

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can't join a server on PS at the minute, can anyone else can?

Nope.
I was on earlier, nipped to make a brew after a game and came back to find I'd been disconnected.
I did spot a message saying updates were starting from today and connectivity might have issues.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Nope.
I was on earlier, nipped to make a brew after a game and came back to find I'd been disconnected.
I did spot a message saying updates were starting from today and connectivity might have issues.

yeah got disconnected and then it installed update and I'm now back on. Ripping a new one with the shotgun, ranking up on that now plus other 100 rank challenges
Liam. Be away round then back on around 6 area

Arctic Blue 182
Cool. Are they triggered by personnel walking nearby then e.g. more of a proximity mine?

Well yeah kinda. They are anti vehicle mines that are weaker then the standard ones that go one the floor (that's why you need to lay so many on top of each other to take out a Tank) but you can attach them to the sides of buildings to catch a tank out as it drives past. I think they are great as people only really check the floor for mines so get tons of kills with them. You can also attach them to a vehicle and when it drives off they blow up :) Optimal range is quite short, say one or two meters max

Mito Sportiva 135
Well yeah kinda. They are anti vehicle mines that are weaker then the standard ones that go one the floor (that's why you need to lay so many on top of each other to take out a Tank) but you can attach them to the sides of buildings to catch a tank out as it drives past. I think they are great as people only really check the floor for mines so get tons of kills with them. You can also attach them to a vehicle and when it drives off they blow up :) Optimal range is quite short, say one or two meters max

Cool cheers. I used to LOVE mines on BC2 but never found them as effective on BF3. Nothing as satisfying as seeing 'vehicle destroyed' and 'multi kill' pop up when you've completely forgotten you've laid a mine!

I've been using the RPG a lot too and although there's no lock on it seems decent against land based vehicles, and also against those dingy boats too - on Flood Zone I had great fun firing down onto them from the buildings.

Arctic Blue 182
Brand86 just sent you a friend request on xbl.

Yeah completely agree. Its the same with claymores. Also run with the RPG unless there is an annoying chopper to take out

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
With claymores I usually plant a bit of C4 in front of it to ensure the kill, you don't kill the enemy 100% of the time with a claymore!

Mito Sportiva 135
@Brand86 just sent you a friend request on xbl.

Yeah completely agree. Its the same with claymores. Also run with the RPG unless there is an annoying chopper to take out

Cool mate, hope to be on a bit later tonight - around 10pm. I'm assuming you're on 360 version too?

Do you or anyone else on here have a dog tag too? Good to get a clan name going down!

Arctic Blue 182
With claymores I usually plant a bit of C4 in front of it to ensure the kill, you don't kill the enemy 100% of the time with a claymore!

That's a quality idea :)

Im on 360 and my nick is FrugalFire for anyone that wants to add

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That's a quality idea :)

I find it works well when on a roof with squad mates, just placed in front of lift doors. If I haven't got squad mates on the roof however, I will use a beacon instead of C4 and just hope the claymore gets the kill lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Updates rolled out now.

Jan 15 XBOne Game Update Notes
-Various fixes for improving general stability
-Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called “sound loop crash”)
-Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
-Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
-Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
-Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
-Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
-China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
-Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
-Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
-Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
-Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
-Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
-Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated
-Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP
-Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
-Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt

Jan 14 PS4 Game Update Notes
-Various fixes for improving general stability
-Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
-Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
-Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
-Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
-Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
-Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
-Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
-EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese
-Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
-Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done