ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Mito Sportiva 135
One thing I think spoils the realism of the game (not that it is realistic at all, but the illusion of general realism if you know what I mean) is when a player gets into a vehicle and it swaps colours depending on the players' loadout. I mean it makes sense as guns and other bits will change visually depending on loadout, but seeing a grey tank turn bright blue right in front of you can be off putting.

What is everyone's favourite map? For me it's Rogue Transmission. A 'proper' BF style map, each conquest point different and not too big that it's a total pain to make it to the other side without a vehicle (like levels like Paracel Storm)

Mito Sportiva 135
Definitely! Although A seems the least contended generally so I always try and make sure that point is in my team's control. C and B seem the biggest choke points - I find rockets and mines are a great aid when contending B particularly.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely! Although A seems the least contended generally so I always try and make sure that point is in my team's control. C and B seem the biggest choke points - I find rockets and mines are a great aid when contending B particularly.

I agree bud. I'm getting tired of dawn breaker and flood town. Are you on xbox or ps? I need some actual "squad members" to play with!

Mito Sportiva 135
Diesel I saw you added me last night mate. I'll be on over the weekend.

Is there a CS clan tag? If not we should make one.

Who would be up for a CS clan (I play on 360 version but obviously can extend). Add your name to the list below to get the ball rolling:

Xbox 360 version - clan tag TBC
Brando M83

1.8 Civic EX

Who would be up for a CS clan (I play on 360 version but obviously can extend). Add your name to the list below to get the ball rolling:

Brando M83

I set one up a while ago already via the battlelog. I believe it's SWAT (Scutch Wants Awesome Tits) If you add me as a freind on the battlelog I should then be able to add you into the "clan".

My tag is Rhino16v

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member

Brando M83

Cheers bud. I thought I'd send you a request! I should also be on over the wknd and most evenings.

I'm up for a bit of CS representation lol! To be honest I just want to play with a few like minded people that actually understand team play!

I'm also on the 360
and my gamer tag is: Diesel Davis

1.8 Civic EX
I set one up a while ago already via the battlelog. I believe it's SWAT (Scutch Wants Awesome Tits) If you add me as a freind on the battlelog I should then be able to add you into the "clan".

My tag is Rhino16v

Scrap that, I set the platoon up when I was playing the 360 version and looks like it won't merge with the XboxOne version, in fact I see no option to even to start one on the battlelog for the xbox one version, maybe you need premium to do so which I don't have.

Mito Sportiva 135
I'll be on tonight Banther, 360 version.

I am a premium member so can try creating a clan if people are up for it. When I say clan I mean playing a few evenings a week maybe, nothing serious! My skill is currently 193 so would like to get to 200 too!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Won't be long until the new maps are out, they're current in the server browser listing, just can't play them! Couple of older BF guns coming also, gol sniper rifle, M60 LMG, F2000, DAO-12 shotgun.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Won't be long until the new maps are out, they're current in the server browser listing, just can't play them! Couple of older BF guns coming also, gol sniper rifle, M60 LMG, F2000, DAO-12 shotgun.

Be on after work around 3 ish if your on?

BG Clio 182
What are those squares that now appear in the top right side during, matches about then??? Just under the Battlelog in game.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Packet loss. I don't know what it is but it's something to do with performance/data/network or something. Lol

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Packet loss basically means the connection has been disturbed/dropped for a packet or a few packets. Easier to show than explain:

synyjy8e.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Cheers bud. I thought I'd send you a request! I should also be on over the wknd and most evenings.

I'm up for a bit of CS representation lol! To be honest I just want to play with a few like minded people that actually understand team play!

I'm also on the 360
and my gamer tag is: Diesel Davis

Good game last night mate - you were playing well. Up for it another time with mics if you are?

Although getting annoyed since the last update - seems to be crashing a LOT more. Pretty much any time I want to spawn on a squad member in a vehicle it pauses, in fact it pretty much crashed in about 1/3 of my games since the install plus a lot more lag. Anyone else found this?

Since the update my skill has gone from 220 down to 187 and my k.d from 1.24 to 0.99!!! Very annoying. Oh and it also reset ALL my vehicle loadouts too!! :mad:

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Good game last night mate - you were playing well. Up for it another time with mics if you are?

Although getting annoyed since the last update - seems to be crashing a LOT more. Pretty much any time I want to spawn on a squad member in a vehicle it pauses, in fact it pretty much crashed in about 1/3 of my games since the install plus a lot more lag. Anyone else found this?

Since the update my skill has gone from 220 down to 187 and my k.d from 1.24 to 0.99!!! Very annoying. Oh and it also reset ALL my vehicle loadouts too!! :mad:

Yeah mate I had a laugh! Was a good few games. Nice to play with somebody that appreciates team play, lol! I'll be on in the week and have some banter over the mics!

I'm also getting fed up of the continual crashing! It's really ruining the game, and the laggy games are also driving me mad!

Coming back to the crashing though. Is this a problem that next gen gamers are experiencing? I was thinking that maybe BF4 is too much for the 360? I haven't the money for a one yet but looks like I'm going to have to get saving!

Mito Sportiva 135
Apparently it's actually better on the PS3 and the 360 - less players I guess? Until the update on the whole it was fine, but it's got a lot worse. I like the squad comms list being displayed though - and is it me but I swear the detail on gun turrets is better too? They looked a lot more angular before...

But yeah - the crashing is ruining it for me right now as it keeps ruining my momentum and losing points - if you play a game for 30 minutes and it crashes it's a total annoyance

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I find it hard work but I am better on this than 3 for some reason. If anyone wants to add me that would be great, don't play it that much but allways up for a game 'saffrondanny'

Mito Sportiva 135
Are you on 360 mate?

I don't know what's going on with my stats still...says I have a 71% win ratio, it definitely sounds higher than what I would expect. Skill back up to 184 despite a couple of rubbish games last night, still well down on where I was though.

I got the coyote RDS on the AK 5C last night too so rolling with that, 2x magnifier, heavy barrel and folding grip - such a monster of a gun with so little recoil!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Right at the beginning just as BS's truck flew past me you can seem me stop, i'm laughing that hard i couldn't breathe.

Shame I didn't record the game on paracel storm where you and BS got sent flying. He ended up 1600m away on a jet ski lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Are you on 360 mate?

I don't know what's going on with my stats still...says I have a 71% win ratio, it definitely sounds higher than what I would expect. Skill back up to 184 despite a couple of rubbish games last night, still well down on where I was though.

I got the coyote RDS on the AK 5C last night too so rolling with that, 2x magnifier, heavy barrel and folding grip - such a monster of a gun with so little recoil!

Yeah im on 360 mate. Im not great, k/d 1.24 and score per minute i think is 320 ish. No idea where i got the 320 from lol, sure it was at some point. Heres mine though

http://bf4stats.com/xbox/SaffronDanny

Last edited:

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, yeah I didn't realise at first. I thought I had c4 on and momentarily forgot how the m2 slams worked. I wasn't bothered I wanted to go back for another run anyway lol