ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's budget racing thread

WRX
Grabbed another ebay bargain today:

medscaleiaa727mm.jpg

£41:approve:

WRX
Updated dates for the Tricolore Trophy:

Rockingham April 5

Castle Combe May 5

Donington June 8

Snetterton 300 July 12

Silverstone August 9

Cadwell Park September 20

Oulton Park October 4

Autumn Trophy x3 races:
Snetterton November 1st Televised event.

WRX
Really looking forward to this...hope we get some more folks on board.

You and me both Sonny, looks like a good start of entrants but could do with some more.

For everybody else that might be interested:

There's about 15 registered entries now, another 5 or so and we could have our own races folks. German series has now been added, so BMW non M cars etc. could play with us too.

bob the builder

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
if only i had a bit more time and money i would enter this year, but will just have to wait till next year.
will hopefully get to come and watch a few.

WRX
ARDS and medical passed today, so just the cage and bits and bobs fitted and then ready for Rockingham.

WRX
Cheers guys, taking it at Oulton probably wasn't the best choice. Trying to stay off the kerbs on the chicanes was a test in itself. However the examiner did give me two pointers that will help come raceday.

WRX
Great news! Congrats Adam :)

I can't make Rockingham unfortunately, but hope to be at Combe, Silverstone and Snetterton to wave the pom poms! :)
See you at Silverstone then Oli, can't do Combe due to work unfortunately.

WRX
Hows the car coming on Adam, do you have a build thread?
Only this thread Sonny, I didn't really bother with a build thread because it was only very mildly modified for the track days. I've got all the bits ready to be fitted. Just need to order the cage and get Fred to put everything in. All I've got to do is strip the remaining bits out of the car. So realistically it only needs about two weeks to get it all sorted.

WRX
Little update:

Just ordered my Flex Transponder from HS Sports as they appear to still do the 1 year subscription, whereas TSL have stopped it and the 2 year is the cheapest option from them.
Waiting on a call from Custom Cages to say my cage is ready, as it should be finished this week and ready to be delivered.