ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Adam's budget racing thread

WRX
Small update as not much has happened, the build is making steady progress but glad I chased up my race boots order - JJC were out of stock and I wouldn't have had them in time. All sorted now as an alternative has been chosen. Not as easy as you hope, this racing lark.

WRX
I thought the idea was to keep the budget down lol. If we can then can we decide now whilst mine are out. I don't mind either way.
Security is a bit of an issue though for road use isn't it?

182cup & 172 racecar
Just re read the regs.
It's not mentioned, but it does say, that if your haf it as it left the showroom, and it's not mentioned below, then no you csnt have it.
So no poly carbs for production class.

Sorted.

WRX
Boots delivered today so all is good, sent on next day as an apology. So credit where it's due, JJC sorted out to my satisfaction.

WRX
I've made myself out to be a contender for the "nearest to finish building the car before scrutineering ever" competition.
All being well it shall be done, cage won't even be primered though:cry:

WRX
Found a lovely black V6 (not Fred's) at a price I couldn't refuse, paid deposit yesterday and picking it up tonight - very excited. Pics to follow:cool:

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
if he doesnt take any pics, i'll go round and take them myself!

nice huge sticker on the lolvo btw, passed you earlier in the week

WRX
Pics tomorrow from my first race at Donny. Just finished putting stickers on. The Lolvo is retired now Raz. Got myself the MG ZS for road use.