ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Group N Conversion 182 ECU Dump Reflash Ktag

2 x Clio 172
Good Morning Everyone,

Ive got a good solid reliable clio 182 track car, its done me well, however its come to my attension that my friends 750mc race car is considerably quicker on the straights its got a GEN 90 ECU from the Ktec series, I'm sponsoring my friend to race this years co-ordSport Tin Tops season, so we are out doing test sessions in both cars buts its frustrating that he just has the edge on me,

so I've decided to set the car up to group N
I've got the group N timing tool from France to set the cam timing and necessary inlet exhaust mods.
I also have the ktag BDM tool for reading the flash files and WinOLS to modify the tune
but im struggling to find anywhere a group N ecu Dump .

does anyone on here have such a dump, or even an ecu they could lend or dump for me, I'm based in the midlands,
I have scouted the forum but all leads have gone cold
thanks all

2 x Clio 172
After alot of digging around I have now managed to build an ems3134 ECU with group N map
And setup the cam timing to group N spec.
Car requires a small vacuum leak to idle

Next job is to fit the wid band and do some data logging make sure the AFRs are acceptable.
Not sure if the attached images will work.

If anyone wants a copy of the original group N map file to have a go of give us a shout.
The modified ems3134 file is not ready to distribution yet.

2 x Clio 172
Group N timing tool and modified tune using win ols

Attachments

• IMG-20240114-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20240114-WA0002.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20231204-WA0012.jpeg
    IMG-20231204-WA0012.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 51