ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol and Zaino

I've been using Zymol carbon and topping it up with Zaino Z6 when I wash it (if im not waxing) however at shineorama Fox said that the Zymol and Zaino dislike each other a fight?

Much truth in this? :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pish if you ask me. Mixing and matching products is fine aslng as they go with each other Z6 for example works with anything it's a pure detail spray. I used it over Glasur winter 2010 after washing. Wax lasted 4 months before I removed it to trial products.

I've even had Z8 over Glasur. I've had Glasur over Z2! Poppycock!

Z6 is probably the best detail spray without carnauba or protection. I don't see anything else being close.

Cheers. I did sort of think this as aucky bought Z8 to go with his glasur at shineorama and they never said anything.

I've never had any issues, but just wanted to clear my mind over it :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Don't worry about it mate. Most products work together fine. :)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Manufacturers develop products with the intent of compatability within the brand, but seeing as there are a lot of similar products from easch manufacturer; interbrand mixing is bound to work most of the time.
Products only don't work together when there is something fundamentally or chemically incompatible. Solvent strength/oils etc etc. (imo)
To say one brand won't work with another is a bit of an overstatements. It may only be 1 incompatible product.