ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ZR1 vs 599 vs GT-R vs GT2

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Not sure if it's a repost, but nice vid either way..

[YOUTUBE]OZlGMX8G3B4[/YOUTUBE]

Turbos.
Awesome vid, the Corvette looks so mean! Shame about the chrome wheels, but they really have grown on me... i would never have considered a Corvette before.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Does look pretty immense! But so does the white 599!! Uber nice.

Feck, they're all mega motors. Shame the GT2 is in a pants colour.

My list:
1. 599
2. GT2
3. ZR1
4. GT-R

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Drag race certainly was the only word that came to my mind. Especially when there is a 160bhp difference between two of the cars.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
The ZR1 is also the quickest of the 4 around the Ring' guys...it's not just fast in a straight line..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would prefer a gallardo lp560-4 that was on top gear the other night also beating the GT2.

MCS R56
I would prefer a gallardo lp560-4 that was on top gear the other night also beating the GT2.

Was it quicker round the track though?

Loving that drag race. All cars are awesome but the GT-R was the most impressive for me, having the least power. A nice coloured GT2 or the 599 would get my lottery money. Both, actually. And a GT3.

White R26/Stripped Valver
got goosebumps from that video lol.

If I had the choice it be the 'NissARn' GT-R...

who came 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th?

hard to see on my crappy work CRT!

The ZR1 and Z06 handle really nicely, wouldnt be suprised to see myself getting a 2nd hand Z06 in a few years if my life works out well finanically :)

MKIII 138
think id choose the fezza TBH its still seriously close to the vette but has lots of quality inside and out and kit, + one really nice F1 style ASR/ESP/TC system and... its a ferrari :)

next id choose the porsche next for the same reasons as the ferrari

finally it would be down to the choice of the mad and wild vette and the controlled skill of the GTR... my personality dictates id want to choose the vette on looks and noise alone but im too boring and normal to do it so id have a GTR.. in the end its a big engine with two turbos and im sure there are applications to release more power than any of the cars on show by virtue of the turbos and the ability to put this power down all the time in all weather.

IMO ;)