ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zoom on TZ6

Hi all,

After buying the TZ6 a few weeks ago I finally got round to taking sme pics with it. Here are 2 pics, which are both shot from the exact same spot as each other, but the second is on full zoom.

First pic:

P1000091.gif

Full zoom:

P1000092.gif

I recommend this camera highly!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Pretty impressive zoom on that little baby. First shot could have been a bit better without all the garbage on the floor by walking forward a little to keep it out of shot.
Other than that, very nice.

Pretty impressive zoom on that little baby. First shot could have been a bit better without all the garbage on the floor by walking forward a little to keep it out of shot.
Other than that, very nice.
Not meant to be a mint shot or anything mate just purely to show the zoom capability. Oh yeah and I was on a ledge so wasn't even possible to walk forward!!

Thanks for the comment anyways

B

Brown.

was ths the 10mp zoom or the extended zoom you get when at 7mp??

am loving mine to bits, such an awesome little camera....... this was taken at the foot of the hill that edinbrough castle sits on....

P1010276.jpg

P1010277.jpg

this ones is of the main building roof at the top.....taken further to the left , but you get the idea

P1010275.jpg

Fiesta ST3
i have just got me a tz7 and i think it great even made me wonder why i lug around a 40d sometimes...

i have just got me a tz7 and i think it great even made me wonder why i lug around a 40d sometimes...

Although the TZ series produce superb pics, the quality of an SLR still cant be rivaled - that is why you lug round your 40d and take a TZ with you when you want to travel light :)

Citroen DS3 DSport

I've ordered my TZ7 this morning complete with a case and 8gb SDHC Class 6 card for £328 delivered. Should get it tomorrow.

Fiesta ST3
Although the TZ series produce superb pics, the quality of an SLR still cant be rivaled - that is why you lug round your 40d and take a TZ with you when you want to travel light :)
so true just need to get out with it more:(

I've ordered my TZ7 this morning complete with a case and 8gb SDHC Class 6 card for £328 delivered. Should get it tomorrow.
got my tz7 from camera box and a couple of 8gb class 6 cards from 7dayshop and a lowepro rezo30 case to keep it all in..

Citroen DS3 DSport
Camera Box have some very good prices but are currently out of stock, would have saved myself £16 otherwise on a similar bundle deal. I'll be needing another 1 or 2 8GB class 6 cards so will have a look at 7dayshop.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Had a brief look at the camera today and am very impressed with it, a big improvement from my previous compact camera which was a Canon Ixus v3.

3494619684_65d87b33b5_o.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport
So far I'm impressed with the colour capture of this camera, far better than what I was using.

3494618402_bcb670836e.jpg

3493799429_76d459a467.jpg