ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zoom and Crop in PS

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Silly question i know!!

I know how to Crop and zoom, but when i save that Raw file as a Jpeg, it isnt zoomed in. How do i recreate the same level of zoom i did with the magnifier glass tool on the new jpeg?

You can't save zoom settings. They're just photoshop things, you'll have to crop in 100% zoom to get an accurate representation.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Without sounding rude riz I think you need to try tomunderstand what zoom does...

Cropping will change the amount of an image you see, it's aspect ratio, the size of the image. By zooming all you are doing is magnifying a part of this image, not actually changing anything.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Without sounding rude riz I think you need to try tomunderstand what zoom does...

Cropping will change the amount of an image you see, it's aspect ratio, the size of the image. By zooming all you are doing is magnifying a part of this image, not actually changing anything.

Oh yeah i get that, but i took a pic but the person is a bit too far away( damm Prime lens and my lazyness).

But want i want is to replicate the zoom i used in the final draft of photo!