ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zoe the clio

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
having driven the 5door dci i can say the engine is quite good!

but i dont like the way that the dash doesnt blend into the door panels, like the old one does

looking good, nice spec, how much did it set you back then?

i want your rear clio badge!
ive just bought the renault one(mine doesnt have one) which was 18quid :eek: id find one on ebay

it was 15k includeing all options but i had 5k for my part ex so the rest is on 0% fineance over 3years worth every penny :D

it never had one ive just bought one from renault :eek: cause it buged me it didnt have it i expect they just forgot to put one on or they have removed them from later models as the modus doesnt have one

Clio MK2 (1.2)
look on the first pic n 2nd, then the rest, its no the same car :S. 1st pic has a sunroof, the rest dont

ive just been outside in the dark to check they Michelins :eek: is that good or bad i expected conti

i will be compareing things with yous lol

Mégane RS
be interesting to compare our cars lol, just brought the tunepoint and will be fitting it when i get my car :)

no idea but id expect they pretty basic my old one had contis which had a fancy tread (best way i can explain it :eek: )

they a long way off changeing an id have no idea of a replacement

ive seen mich on all the ones ive seen mums expression has them as well

Last edited: