ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zelda on WII Console. WOW.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ahh, back in the old fold :)

So, is the WII console available yet, or have you got that on pre-order too? Hmm, Xbox360, PS3 or WII...? lol

Golf GTD
the videos ive seen look amazing and controller looks interesting. use the wiimote to swing the sword

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
the videos ive seen look amazing and controller looks interesting. use the wiimote to swing the sword

Indeed. Its certainly different. Its being incorporated into golf games and snooker etc on PS2 and 360, but the WII controller and its functions look really snazzy.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ive got the wii on order its out 8th december. just get the xbox aswell as the wii best of both

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cool. How much are they? In my opinion, the Nintendo (from the Gamecube to the DS etc) is like a kiddies console in an adult world. The PS3 and 360 seem so adult when compared to a Ninendo console.
It could have changed regarding the WII, but I dont really know anything about it. My mate at work has been raving about it, though.

Whats the deal with it, anyone?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
its £180 the whole reason im getting it is like you say the xbox is more grown up whereas the wii will just be so damm fun especially with its uniqe controller with the likes of mario, zelda and all the other nintendo favourites. imo of course

Yeah it does seem less mature than the other consoles. Ive got a 360 for pretty looking games and getting a Wii for pure fun games :)

Also, for 180 you get Wii sports, which is Baseball, Bowling, Tennis and golf. Just to get people used to the controller I guess.

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
its £180 the whole reason im getting it is like you say the xbox is more grown up whereas the wii will just be so damm fun especially with its uniqe controller with the likes of mario, zelda and all the other nintendo favourites. imo of course

im looking for a quick fix with computer games so not interested in hours and hours of gameplay.. game are also WAY to hard on them these days:eek:

i like the look and sound of the Wii + i has monkey ball.. that is without a doubt THE best game to play with a few mates while getting ready for a night out on the town.. i find we leave late as everyone wants there go first...:D :star:

Wii = Sex wee and Zelda was alsoways a good game:approve:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I think the Wii games will be the kind to have a laugh with over a few beers with your mates, anyone seen the Wii Tennis video, looks awesome!

Golf GTD
just seen another video of zelda wii where you use the control like a fishing rod to reel in fish.

looks pretty knackering. Playing the wii pissed should be fun :S

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Good way to reduce childhood obesity - get the little fat b******s to do a bit of exercise.

All they need to do now is "Wii Marine Boot Camp" and get them really working up a sweat. ;)

D.

The main difference of the WII, compared to the 360 and PS3 is that its not about power or graphics (its not actually that much more powerful than the Game Cube it replaces on the visual fronts), its about the games and innovation - hense the controller.

It will be a good little machine, though I'm always worried Nintendo will lose it one day. I used to love my SNES but they seemed to go a little pear shaped after that.

I can't wait for the inevitable LucasArts Star Wars game. Controlling a light saber with the remote, genius! I assume this must already be in development somewhere.

For what it's worth the Wii should be able to push out some stunning visuals if anyone decides to concentrate on that area, Resident Evil 4 on the GC was quite possibly the best looking game of the last generation in my opinion, and the Wii is at least 50% more powerful than the GC.

I'll take gameplay any day of the week though.

none, just walk
i own every single nintendo since the nes and they make the most quality games, but the problem is its the nintendo brand games that are the best and the 3rd party ones that come out on other formats make the wii look a little inferior, zelda will be amazing cos there is such a following for it, im a huge zelda fan got them all and im sure the new zelda will be amazin too, comparing the wii to the xbox360 and ps3 isnt fair cos as said already its more about fun than graphics, i agree that games are getting to serious and a bit dull, even though i have and love my 360, but there isnt any games out at the moment that hooks me like a zelda does, im just worried that the wii will be seen as a gimmick and as soon as all the other developers start to copy the success of the novelty of the controller it will 'do a gamecube' and be seen as a pail contender in the games war.

i love the way nintendo does stuff differently, was looking at new games the other day and i see the psp is doing a brain game, its such a copy! haha

I really dont think it will flop like the gamecube did. It was the press and media behind it this time. Everyone seems excited and hyped about it. 3rd party developers are behind the console, everything looks inplace.

IGN have started reviewing the release titles and up to now they have all recived very good scores, Nintendo and 3rd party games. Compare that to the 360 and PS3 launch titles.

Then theres the Virtual console, 30 classic games from NES to N64 games on launch.

Inovation + great games + free online gaming + access to classic NES to N64 games + media and press backing = gaming revolution?

none, just walk
ive already bought mine, paid it all off at game, just waiting for it now, got zelda with it too, i cant wait to be able to download the snes and nes games, im just wondering though, where will they be stored cos it doesnt have a hard drive and doesnt have plans for one either