ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

zaust or wheels first

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i just had my kit fitted to my car (picking it up tomorrow!) and i have had the atomo kit put on all round. I decided im gonna be spending some more money on her but cant afford both. So i have to decide between an exhuast for like £250 or some wheels which are gonna be double that £500 odd. At mo i think i can get new wolfrace hybrid 17s for round this with tires or the ktec 4" slash cut zaust.

Currently i have an IK making some good noise, i have standard dynamique rims on the car, lowered 40mm, colour coded ICE sorted IMO and erm a few other lil bits. I will be upgrading both zaust and wheels in time but which shouldi do first?

The kit has a cut out for the exhaust in the rear splitter at the mo...looking like a bit of a hole...and therefore a bit weird... so poeple please help me decide!

I think i would go with wheels cos then the look of the car will be all round and nicely finished

exhaust would have to be close behind tho cos then it would sound lush

but wheels first i say

Vix :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

daipac the kit aint tooo big mate...but thanks for ya replies. More please i really cant decide...seems like wheels at mo though

Quote: Originally posted by david_129 on 23 April 2004

daipac the kit aint tooo big mate...but thanks for ya replies. More please i really cant decide...seems like wheels at mo though
Yeah I have seen the pics mate but the standard wheels will look too small whatever kit you have on it IMHO.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

nooo mate, they not as bad at all! in fact i dont mind them look beefier anyways...

big red bus

Get the wheels m8, but make sure you choose the ones you like !!!

then get a zorst cos u gota save mo money init.

BUT...

When can i test out the car ? ;)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

u can test it out when u have a license to drive my friend!

keep it coming people :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

hmm apparently this was a silly thing to post! wheels it is then, thanks everyone...ill get to work ;)