ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zaust is now fitted!

Clio 182
Hey,

It still needs some tinkering with a rubber mallet as it's not sat square in the recesses, but my back has had enough for one night, one for the weekend! But just finished whacking on the new zaust as me old centre section was fubered.

It's the silenced KTR Ultra Performance it's just what I wanted. Nice burble on tick over, and throughout the ENITIRE rev range it's just a tad deeper than OEM. No droning or nothing, LOVE IT. I know it may get a smidge louder once I've clocked a few miles, but I chuffed with how it looks and sounds :approve:

Enough blurb, more pics...

DSCF0327.jpg

DSCF0332.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0328.jpg

DSCF0329.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

DSCF0330.jpg

Enjoy, I know I will :D

Clio 182
Cheers for the comment Brett :)

very nice sound lovely don't they, mines not got the engraved bit on it :(

Yea, I was kinda scared that it would be ear bleedingly loud :eek:

But it honestly is a subtle, yet noticeable deeper burble then to the OEM. Love it!! Just what I wanted in an exhaust system :approve:

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers for the comment Brett :)

Yea, I was kinda scared that it would be ear bleedingly loud :eek:

But it honestly is a subtle, yet noticeable deeper burble then to the OEM. Love it!! Just what I wanted in an exhaust system :approve:

yea mine rotted to nothing then my cat went do i got a sport cat aswell and that is very very loud, only experienced it without the cat for a few weeks. what centre section did u get the louder or quieter ?

Clio 182
Silenced centre section, can you not tell from the pics ;) :p

I do a lot of miles for work, so wanted something that would not turn me insane or deaf within a week lol!!

None
Nothing better for a 182 than a sports exhaust, i love the sound mine makes compared to the original.

clio 172 cup
Very nice! I've ordered a ktr recessed exhaust for my cup, do those exhausts have that nice KTR Logo on the tip aswell? because i quite like that.

clio 182
good choice! ive got one on my 182 but its not silenced, when i got the car it was a full decat and was stupidly loud, had a cat fitted and is still abit loud for my liking but its great when giving it some beans! might get a silenced middle section but not top of my list, might have to get one if it doesnt pass mot tho....

i had that problem with mine not sitting right, after messing around with it for ages the only way to get it sorted n right was doing this...
IMG_0440.jpg

Clio 182
good choice!

i had that problem with mine not sitting right, after messing around with it for ages the only way to get it sorted n right was doing this...

:D, cheers Scunny, someone else mentioned the cable tie trick! Might have to bodge it if I can't get the mounts to shift!

I'd recommend the silenced centre section, how it is now, it honestly sounds like a deeper OEM. It is sssooo quiet, it's untrue!

I'm wanting a decat (when I have a spare £50) as I love the rasp you get!

clio 182
yeah, good noise but it'll be loud! very loud! go unsilenced and u get a nice rasp at 2-3k then again at the 5k kick