ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zara - Gloss anthracite wrap on a 182FF

I personally think it'd look even better on silver wheels, like Turinis.
Grey body and grey wheels looks a bit odd imo!
Oh and lose rear tints and lights.
​It is a great colour though!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
For some reason I don't actually really like that colour... if I was going for a wrap I think I think I'd go for something that would really stand out! But, it does look like a good job to be fair, and good price :)

172 Track Car
Is it the camera or is there a purple tint to it?

either way it looks ace :)

and lol at people not reading the op, he's removing the lights and tints

Nope, no purple. I think the purplish tint on the windscreen (maybe an AR coating?) makes the car look a bit purple.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The Colour Purple.

Purple.html

The pic I tried to embed didnt work... But imagine the colour purple in that little white box^, it was similar to that

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm colour blind (as in I struggle with different shades of each colour), and you car is a complete mind f*ck to me.

BG Clio 182
That looks pretty awful in white :/ wow looks like a chav has had it and ragged it everywhere :/ sorry :( looks awesome now though ;)

The discussion on page 1,

I have recently removed my wrap due to a police incident. I never told my insurance about the wrap or told the dvla as i didn't know i had too due to being told that it was fine due to a non permanent colour change. I had been driving with the car wrapped for a year and a half with no problems what so ever, Until 3 weeks ago i got stopped about it and the officer was not impressed with the fact it was different colour and the insurance and dvla had not been notified. Any way i either had to remove it or declare it, if not my car would be getting siezed due to false details and my insurance phoned up and my policy cancelled as it was classed as fraud.

Just a heads up for anyone. As i have certainly learnt my lesson and if i was to re wrap my car i would notify both my insurance and dvla