ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

z4 spring spruce up

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
seeing as ive actually done a grand total of nothing to the z4 in the almost year ive owned it i thought id give it a bit of a tidy up

steering wheel was just horrible and the onlt bit left with the wierd dark chrome plastic tat so took it to peices
d5e8df8f.jpg

satin black with CF centre badge
34323675.jpg

wasnt planned so no before pics
642188a9.jpg

blavk kidneys with metallic shaddowed outer chrome edge, i didnt want to do it all black as i think they lose some of the detail

f214b21a.jpg

CF rear badge and some new scene stickers,, sorry haha
4a7d4ca0.jpg

_MG_4313.jpg

_MG_4312.jpg

_MG_4309.jpg

_MG_4295.jpg

_MG_4316.jpg

Aye, kidney grills look better in the black. If you're going to take close ups of the bootlid then clean the lock barrel up next time ;) other than that looks tidy.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Aye, kidney grills look better in the black. If you're going to take close ups of the bootlid then clean the lock barrel up next time ;) other than that looks tidy.

i washed it... you expect far too much!!

also new flat wipers and a stubby arial

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
chrome wheel was orrible, n all peeling. plus now it looks more like the z4m wheel :p

i want some new wheels now n a slight ickle spoiler

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Even m sport didn't fit a rear spoiler. Reason being, they all look crap. Boot lid shape doesn't suit it at all, cheapens the whole car.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Well it was only a matter of time before something rubbed off, seeing as I spend most my life round drift cars. N In my defence they are all advertising for mine/ friends company's

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Well it was only a matter of time before something rubbed off, seeing as I spend most my life round drift cars. N In my defence they are all advertising for mine/ friends company's

Applying logic (google it), what use is advertising drift stuff on a BMW that dentists buy? On a 200sx, or an RX7 that implodes every 3rd mile I could get. Nice logo's though.

Mk5 golf gti
LOL @ them stickers just makes it look like young person bought old persons car tbh

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Love the carbon badges, old house mate used to run them on his black e46 and they made it look so much meaner. Ditto the black grilles.

Clio RS 182
Ever thought about changing the wheels Laura?

My mums Z4 has the same wheels and i cant help but think they dont look right.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Ever thought about changing the wheels Laura?

My mums Z4 has the same wheels and i cant help but think they dont look right.

yeah its on the list, i do like the ones on it i think out of all the optiopns they are probably the best oem ones but they have been refurbed by a moron

Z4
I'm not a sticker fan, but they're not that bad....there's so many z4s about it will set it apart from the crowd a little..

I like it, although if it were mine I'd get the front lights de-tango'd with the facelift rear red lights, so so so much better! I bet they're expensive though.

Not a bad car dude :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I still can't get my head around why BM put the worlds shittest seats in the Z4.