ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4 Spring Clean (Silver Version)

Oh I loved it, drove it a few times and it made me smile every time. 2007 3.0si, was a cracking car. I remember she took it to beemer for a service, and they gave her a z4m as a courtesy for 3 days, that was something else!

She had to swap it as my step dad struggled to get in it, so got a 1 series convertible instead, even she admits it was one of the worse decisions she's made!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I just thought you told me not to resize them before uploading as when you choose 800x??? from a 1500x???? picture it ruins the quality a little? No?

Yeah they ones will work on Tapatalk mate. No links.

Z4
I think you've done a cracking job with this mate, it's been tidied up no end since you first got it. Those seats complete the pakage, best thing you could have possibly done. Although you're still not quite upto my spec, I'm rocking a Nokia in car phone beat that ;)

The only thing I don't like is the rear lights, hate them! Get rid of that silver chip and tint the orange bit please, makes a massive difference in person.

zed2.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the wheels, if it impresses me enough ill copy you as I really cba to polish up my rims again. Are you sitting on m sport springs? There's a link on the z4 forums where you can see your exact spec from the factory which is pretty cool.

Whats all this about the links? I normally just copy&paste the IMG like Rob? Does it compress the quality or? I must admit in my last thread the photos look poor res compared with how they looked on my mac

Last edited:
  AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Cheers mate, just need to find more inspiring locations now!

Tell me about it! It's also it's 10th birthday tomorrow (bet you didn't know that?) :D

At least it doesn't look that old!

hah your right i didnt know that, but then id be worried if i did lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I just thought you told me not to resize them before uploading as when you choose 800x??? from a 1500x???? picture it ruins the quality a little? No?

Yeah they ones will work on Tapatalk mate. No links.

I'm pretty good with image software etc, so I generally don't lose much if any quality ;), plus I'm too tight to pay for flickr pro. So I'll kill my limit if I upload them full size :eek:

I think you've done a cracking job with this mate, it's been tidied up no end since you first got it. Those seats complete the pakage, best thing you could have possibly done. Although you're still not quite upto my spec, I'm rocking a Nokia in car phone beat that ;)

The only thing I don't like is the rear lights, hate them! Get rid of that silver chip and tint the orange bit please, makes a massive difference in person.

Looking forward to seeing what you're doing with the wheels, if it impresses me enough ill copy you as I really cba to polish up my rims again. Are you sitting on m sport springs? There's a link on the z4 forums where you can see your exact spec from the factory which is pretty cool.

Whats all this about the links? I normally just copy&paste the IMG like Rob? Does it compress the quality or? I must admit in my last thread the photos look poor res compared with how they looked on my mac

I love the rear lights on yours Chris, but I don't hate the originals like you do :rasp: I think it looks OK on the silver, if I can pick up a bargain set of rear lights I'll play with modding them, I'd just be annoyed if I killed my standard ones and didn't like it.

You have an in car phone? That's awesome! Ha! My original spec isn't so amazing, not bad, but nothing special. Yours however...!

Yes I'm on the msport springs, so I'm going to see how the new wheels look before I consider eibachs.

hah your right i didnt know that, but then id be worried if i did lol.

I'm not a mega geek, honest. I just plugged it into the BMW software last night. :eek:

Hi Rob. My name is Toby.

I like your car. It's silver.

Cheers Tobz. You even used full sentences, I'm impressed ;)

Seats look AMAZING in that colour. Look forward to seeing what you do with the wheels.

Alas, the new owner picks mine up on Friday. I was cleaning it the other week, got talking to my neighbour, who then proceeded to tell me he's selling his house. Three days later we agreed upon a deal without estate agents fees so the Z has to go. I'll miss it even though i barely got to enjoy it!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I had just decided I wasn't going to change cars this year and I see this, Z4 was top of my want list. I'm confused now, I hate you x

Love the colour of the seats, I was thinking of changing mine, maybe, they look really good, would definitely be something I'd source if not fitted. Got a colour name/code btw?

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Seats look AMAZING in that colour. Look forward to seeing what you do with the wheels.

Alas, the new owner picks mine up on Friday. I was cleaning it the other week, got talking to my neighbour, who then proceeded to tell me he's selling his house. Three days later we agreed upon a deal without estate agents fees so the Z has to go. I'll miss it even though i barely got to enjoy it!

Thanks mate, the wheels will be sorted very soon indeed so wait for the update ;)

Real shame you're getting rid, but it's a decent reason, maybe buy yourself a cheaper z3 in the summer for thrills.

I had just decided I wasn't going to change cars this year and I see this, Z4 was top of my want list. I'm confused now, I hate you x

Love the colour of the seats, I was thinking of changing mine, maybe, they look really good, would definitely be something I'd source if not fitted. Got a colour name/code btw?

Cheers Vish, my bad :eek:

The seats are "Amarone" I believe, it's a BMW ID colour, I really love them TBH,I thought I wanted black, but these have proved me wrong.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You get 200 (or 100?) photos as a paupr. Max size is 1024... so uploading any smaller, you're only screwing yourself.

I uploaded 1600x ones the other day Rob and I didn't renew my Flickr Pro. :S I'm going to start uploading them full size though.

Lovely. The summer is here!

What? They're from flickr, just copied the IMG code... problem?

Good work, I do the same, I don't bother viewing Flickr images on my iPhone/iPad anymore, hate the linking.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I uploaded 1600x ones the other day Rob and I didn't renew my Flickr Pro. :S I'm going to start uploading them full size though.

It seems they've changed...

How many photos and videos can I upload for free?

When you have a free Flickr account, you can upload 2 videos and 300MB worth of photos each calendar month.

While the 300MB bandwidth limit for photos is firm, we do allow a little leeway for video in case you encounter transcoding errors, sound sync weirdness, etc. You will be able to delete and upload a new video. Please note, that if we determine you’re abusing your free video upload privileges, we may block your ability to share video.

Your upload limits are reset to zero at midnight in Pacific Time Zone (Flickr headquarters time) on the first of each calendar month. You can't recover any of your monthly allowance by deleting photos. If you have a free account, you'll see your limit on the upload page.

If you find yourself hitting your limit, try a pro account. Or, you can shoot your photos at a lower resolution or resize them to be more "web-friendly" (like 300KB instead of 5MB).

I've not been a paupr for about 4 years now so had no idea what the lower classes were allowed to do :eek:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers Vish, my bad :eek:

The seats are "Amarone" I believe, it's a BMW ID colour, I really love them TBH,I thought I wanted black, but these have proved me wrong.

Cheers, will look into that and try and get a swatch. Want a change from beige and wood.

I wouldn't have thought they'd work until they're fitted.