ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YozzaSport Bilstein Race Coilovers

A well built VW

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You get the idea

I stand corrected.

It might just be me but the 182 wheels look sooo much better with the centre caps off.

They look a lot more "purposeful" IMO.

browno

ClioSport Club Member

Looking good....
Maybe when my dampers start evacuating themselves (as the 182s seem to!) I can justify it... Until then Ill just look on longingly!!!
So - will we be seeing 182s challenging Freds drop soon (or has Fred made sure they wont go quite low enough lol!)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

looks very tidy.

I must say that the "yozzasport" product seems to know exactly what its after....

nice one.

Lionel Richie

lets just say, Fred was 100% envolved in the the development of the setup!!!!!!

Fred is fed up with gayboy 30mm springs!!!!!!!

Yozzasport is the way forward if you want the optimum, but the best costs £££££££

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 08 September 2005

I stand corrected.

It might just be me but the 182 wheels look sooo much better with the centre caps off.

They look a lot more "purposeful" IMO.

agreed...

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

looks mint, must slow the car down have 80kg sand bags in the boot to get it that low;), could you do a pakage for a yozzasport engine to even things out lol

[Edited by ben_p on 09 September 2005 at 8:41am]

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Look sweet!

Wheres the adjustment on the rears?

When you say alloy do you mean aluminium or an alloy of 2 metals or an aluminium alloy?? lol

Thats a lot of Bilstein boxes in thoe pictures has Yoz been bulk buying or something?

Have you removed the arches yet that looks low enough that youll be having it rubbing?

Any idea on price? 182 only I take it?

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 09 September 2005

so wats different from just buying bilstein coilovers?
Blistein dont sell them I think Yozza sport paid for development so they own the design as such.

Lionel Richie

yes theyre exclusive to us, you cant buy them from anywhere else

this is realy the top spec you can get, plus the customer has the choice of springs too (Eibach by the way)

Arches are still in, but they have been moddified slightly

Lionel Richie

these are 182 only, but were having 172 ones made too

price for the above is £TBA (but its not going to be cheap)

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 10 September 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Gary G on 10 September 2005 <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #407db6">They will only fit the 182 mate :)[/QUOTE] awwww what about us 172/cup drivers, are you neglecting us ???

nope, were having them made too

Golf R/Leon FR

fred did you get any results of the yozzasport induction kit that was on here a month or so ago?

[Edited by phoenixy on 10 September 2005 at 1:03am]