ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
spoke to them and they're getting dispatched on wednesday next week, delay due to the racing season, bit of a wait but it'll be worth it :D

Dispatched from the manufacturers to Yozza? Or dispatched from Yozza to us?

If they're being dispatched to us that means they should be with us Thursday/Friday next week?

Mondeo TDCi
Its not as bad as it sounds as it is being done at my mates garage. As Damo just said I thought the 3/4/5 had been confirmed, my mistake.

Yozza'd Monster 182
all good cant wait:D. not too worried about the slight delay as we're all getting them cheaper anyway. just my opinion. on the other hand i still havnt heard back from y0z after i ordered a de-cat off his website. approx 3 weeks gone by now since i ordered it.:dapprove:

Lionel Richie
^it will have been forwarded to me mate, so that'll be my fault! give me a call and i'll see if i have stock

Yozza'd Monster 182
good by the looks of it. im at work at the moment so will closer inspect it as soon as i can.
edit: just spoke to my dad and he's gonna check it out for me in a bit. I'll let you know asap

Guys,

5 x systems on the way to:

Matt Watkins
Joseph Bacon
Mr N Osborne
Daniel Hall
and HappySlapper

Sorry for the delay - They are coming out as quick as possible at the moment.

/y0z

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
Guys,

5 x systems on the way to:

Matt Watkins
Joseph Bacon
Mr N Osborne
Daniel Hall
and HappySlapper

Sorry for the delay - They are coming out as quick as possible at the moment.

/y0z

Are the rest of the group still looking at end of this week for delivery? Or when can we expect them?

Cheers

David

/y0z

If they're coming out in batches any chance I can be in the next one - car been off road 6 weeks (awaiting exhaust for MOT).

Cheers and NOI to anyone else. I ain't exactly queue jumping.

Arctic 182 + yozza
on a side note....

im a complete novice when it comes to mechanics.

how easy is this to fit myself?

Mondeo TDCi
Going by the first few replies to this thread should be pretty easy, however I am getting a garage to fit mine

Yozza'd Monster 182
my brothers doing mine as he is a mechanic. win :D. but really i think by the looks of it its pretty straight forward. biggest job will be getting the old one off.

Mondeo TDCi
just had a call from my garage and mine has arrived! being fitted on saturday, can't wait!!

cheers y0z :approve:

Yozza'd BG
That's one hell of a lot of bubble wrap...LOVE IT!:approve:

My cat is now building itself a bubble-wrap fortress!

clio 182 cup
That's one hell of a lot of bubble wrap...LOVE IT!:approve:

My cat is now building itself a bubble-wrap fortress!

Ive just finished fittin mine. 40mins fittin...40mins unwrappin. Lol its a bit louder than i expected but the sound is insane. I love it!