ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

Arctic 182 + yozza
no way!

just got back from hols expecting exhausts to have been sent!!

whoever hasnt paid should be given 24hrs imo, i've been away a week since payment details were sent!!

OK guys, am back after Easter holidays.

Will be working through emails today. Will update the thread accordingly.

Best Regards,

/y0z

Mondeo TDCi
Sounds like a plan, I am hoping the delivery time is counting down and we are not waiting for late payers as I can't wait to get mine now!

Yozza'd BG
Dont see any reason why the delivery time wouldnt be counting down, so long as these other two pay before the delivery date.

Artic Blue 182FF
sorry guys for late reply!due financial difficulties i am going to have to drop out! sorry for leaving it so late but internet been cut off!

sorry again

Clio 182FF
So can we have an update on what is happening then please? I paid about 1 week ago now and some others more like 2 weeks. An update on delivery would be most welcome.

Track 172cup
i take it you just waiting on 1-2 people to pay up then you'll be all set in this GB then ?

just asking as our 172 GB payments are going to follow on once yours have been completed

Yozza'd BG
So can we have an update on what is happening then please? I paid about 1 week ago now and some others more like 2 weeks. An update on delivery would be most welcome.

Delivery should be as per y0z's email sent 30th March:

"Delivery - will be about 4 weeks from now (it may fluctuate a little bit due to production times) I should be able to confirm a delivery date at about week 3 from now. Delivery will be to the address that you have supplied Nick. No chance of getting them sooner as it is motorsport pre-season and production is flat out at the moment."

Still waiting on payment from HAPPYSLAPPER and R Small. They have pm's.

Last edited:
  Clio 182FF
Thanks for the update Nick. If Happyslapper and R Small end up backing out or not paying is that going to delay things?
So we're looking at the last week in April for delivery then and confirmation at the end of the 3rd week in April approx. Happy Dayzzzz:approve:

Arctic 182 + yozza
Thanks for the update Nick. If Happyslapper and R Small end up backing out or not paying is that going to delay things?
So we're looking at the last week in April for delivery then and confirmation at the end of the 3rd week in April approx. Happy Dayzzzz:approve:

yer boy!

im like a little kid in a sweetie shop!

Yozza'd BG

HAPPYSLAPPER has told me he's arranging payment so no need to worry about him backin out. That gives us 10 which is the magic number so happy days here we come!

clio 182 Cup
I will take one of these if someone can tell me if it is not a really loud exhaust! Been trying to choose between the Milltek and Yozza for a while now.

Does this come as the rear box and silenced centre section?

Sorry for the questions! Just don't want a really noisy exhaust :S

Let me know and if all is well i have money waiting to buy

Mondeo TDCi
check with yozza but iirc it comes with a rear box and straight through pipe from the cat (presuming you are running a cat, which i assume you are as you dont want it too loud). Check out some video's on you tube of the exhaust with a cat, they dont seem too loud imo.

182 Full of Fat
lol can't fault the exhaust but they are LOUD even with a cat. People who say otherwise are deaf....simple as lol Just took mine off for a Janspeed :cool:

They are a quality exhaust, don't get me wrong.....just don't be expecting quiet (3 people on my road complained within a week of me getting it because I start work at 5 in the morning).

clio 182 Cup
Thanks for the feedback clayton, I am hearing this quite a bit plus i listened to a couple of youtube videos, I think this exhaust could be a tad too loud for me!

I have heard the Janspeed and Milltek are pretty quiet so maybe I will go down that route.

Thanks for your help :approve:

Yozza'd Monster 182
no reply to me either. Whats the 5% discount code for yozzasport site i'l order it direct along with a decat :) pm me code. Ta

Yozza'd BG
Cant seem to get a discount code for yozzasport from the Member Discounts section.

Anyone know how to get the discount?

clio 182 cup
Cant seem to get a discount code for yozzasport from the Member Discounts section.

Anyone know how to get the discount?

When you order online you dont pay straight away. You have 2 contact then to arrange payment and any discounts. I ordered 1 direct over a month ago n still havnt heard back from then yet. Id stick go the group buy tbh. It might not seem so but if is far more forthcoming on the forum than his website.

182 cup
I emailed yozzasport on the 9th as i oredered a 182 cat back system direct off their website to ask on delivery times, he emailed bk next day or so and said he was waiting for delivery of sum. Maybe next week they arrive at him i think? I hope it doesnt take 2 long as im sooooo impatient!

Mondeo TDCi
Shouldn't be too long for the group buy ones now! Can't wait, I hate how quiet the standard system is.

Yozza'd Monster 182
When you order online you dont pay straight away. You have 2 contact then to arrange payment and any discounts. I ordered 1 direct over a month ago n still havnt heard back from then yet. Id stick go the group buy tbh. It might not seem so but if is far more forthcoming on the forum than his website.
I just ordered a decat pipe off the website :D . no reply to the Group buy enquiry either.

Guys,

I have still been told that the end of next week is looking good - so no change as far as I am concerned at this end. I would expect them to start arriving with you around the 3/4/5.

People awaiting email reply - I have been having nothing but problems with our server for the last 3 weeks.

Server is being patched at the moment so should resolve some of the issues with the email reliability.

Happyslapper - I have replied to you - I will give you a call now.

/y0z