ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Group Buy 2010 + Fitting a Yozza!

Yozza'd BG
1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8) rickster
9) The Dark Knight
10)

Can everybody start sending me (via pm) their email address, contact telephone number and delivery address.

Once I have all of those details from everybody on the above list, i'll say so on this thread (having sent them to y0z) and payment can go ahead!

y0z has mentioned that he would prefer a Bank Transfer as the method of payment.

Lionel Richie
my apologies - i received an email from y0z telling me that the 172 exhausts could not be included unfortunately. That email was sent at the time when Fred said that the 172 exhausts could take part as per:

which is why i never pm'd you mate cos i was confused at that point. Bottom line is - they cannae be included.:dapprove:

yeah a bit of a lack of communication on my part there!

i'm not getting involved with any group buys, i don't have the time to organise things logisitcally anymore due to workshop commitments, so my previous post is withdrawn (it was on the basis that they would be included as part of the 182 GB, but this won't be the case)

all group buys are dealt with buy yozzasport

standard stock (ie outside of group buys) is via BTM performance

i do have 5 172 race systems comming into stock, but these are standard stock for me from now on, no group buys via BTM, sorry guys!

Mondeo TDCi
1) Nick 182
2) yee_har
3) Shadowness
4) Billy172
5) AceJon
6) mattyw
7) Wightman
8) rickster
9) The Dark Knight
10)

Can everybody start sending me (via pm) their email address, contact telephone number and delivery address.

Once I have all of those details from everybody on the above list, i'll say so on this thread (having sent them to y0z) and payment can go ahead!

y0z has mentioned that he would prefer a Bank Transfer as the method of payment.

has the price been confirmed yet?

Yozza'd BG
I'll send him a message for confirmation that the price will be £349 inc Delivery (+ 2.5% Surcharge for card payments). I'll let you know once I receive a reply.

Clio 182 FF & Cups
Am I too late to get in on this? My exhaust snapped at cadwell yesterday and I'm just having it bodged up to get me by, need a replacement asap.

Ps, I have a 182 now, just not updated my profile.

Guys,

I have got 20 182 systems on the way, so I can probably sort out any late stragglers - up to the point when Nick says that he has sent the details of everyone over to me.

At that point I will have to draw the line.

Best Regards,

/y0z

Yozza'd BG
*Update*

Just waiting to receive HAPPYSLAPPER's details and Wightman's details now (having pm prompted them both) - there's also a late straggler going to give me his details so all in all there will be 11.

If i get 2 sets of details back and the 3rd person (which i suspect could be Wightman) still hasn't replied then I think we should just go ahead without him - need a majority decision on that tho so who agrees?!

Mondeo TDCi
pm'd nick and emailed y0z, just to be sure ;)

Nick: IMO we should give them a few days but I don't want to be waiting ages for mine...

Right that's all cool.

Nick, I will email out all the payment details to everyone as soon as I receive your list. I want to get it sorted on Monday really, so if you lot can get your groove on that would be helpful.

Nick - if anyone is buggering about, just forget them - as these Group Buys can drag on and on if some people get involved.

One fella emailed me last week to say he was on Holiday until Tuesday, and I was cool about that so we can get this show on the road.

Best Regards,

/y0z