ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza for a 200

Nissan 350z
Any idea on the expected price Fred for a full cat-back system? Im interested to see how it will compare to the Akroprovik that everyone seems to opt for.

^ My thinking exactly James... I dont fancy paying Akroprovik price for an exhaust on a car that would be going back to renault in 2 years, so wondering whether it would be a competitive price in comparison to the ktec and milltek?!

I like the thought of having a yozza'd 200 though ;)

Lol... and about £1040 for the full system. Hence, why I wouldn't consider getting it for my 200 shed. Id want to spend around £500 if I were to get a zaust for it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Fred will JP be doing these ones out of curiosity? My mate wants an exhaust for his 200 and told him that Yozza/JP exhausts are the shiz

Nissan 350z
Cheers Fred/Sam good to know. Any idea when this will be fitted so we can see some pics/vids? :)