ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You're my boy Blue! *my new Clio 182 blue*

So I've just bought my first Clio. Here is the spec:

Clio 182
Full Fat Version
54 Plate
with wait for it.............. 24,000 miles!
Owned by a collector that never really drove it, just kept it because its cool!
Cam-belt already done at 20,000 miles.
Xenons
Climate Control
Cruise Control
Steering Wheel Controls
Sports Seats

All for £4400

ScreenShot2012-01-30at174352.gif

ScreenShot2012-01-30at174401.gif

ScreenShot2012-01-30at174407.gif

ScreenShot2012-01-30at174415.gif

ScreenShot2012-01-30at174423.gif

First mods will be Silvatec bulbs and iPod cable.

Last edited:
Lol @ title aswell. Looks a really good car you got there.

Dont forget the cambelt changes aren't just done on mileage, its miles OR age, so this collector guy might have hit 20,000 about 6 years ago if he hardly used it.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks like you got yourself a good deal there , car looks mint . Best colour too ;)

Vectra
looks good and you got a good deal and 24k on a 54 plate I'm suprised tbh.

but just reading your comments on what your major plans will be you'll probably get told a million times to go for a Yozza and Eibach Sportline's and you'll most likely be told to stick with the standard air filter.

looks good and you got a good deal and 24k on a 54 plate I'm suprised tbh.

but just reading your comments on what your major plans will be you'll probably get told a million times to go for a Yozza and Eibach Sportline's and you'll most likely be told to stick with the standard air filter.

Ha, funny you should post this as I've just done some reading and was about to ask if the Eibach Sportlines are the springs I should go for......

Also I used to work in the same building as Andrew from Yozza, so know the guy well. :)

1.6 Dynamique & 182
What are you doing for the iPod connection OP? I've just bought an RB, garage called me today for the third time and said it'll be Monday I get it - that's been a week now. I think they want me to commit suicide.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Tidy! Cambelt shouldn't need doing as it will probably have been done 2009/10 I'm guessing?

Looks fresh.

Had the car for just under 2 weeks now. Just done a few tweets :

LED Sidelights - Done

photo-1-1.gif

Forum Sticker - Done

photo-2.gif

Silvetecs all round - Done

photo-4.gif

Lanyard - Done

photo-3.gif

Single sided foam strips to stop the rear parcel shelf rattling - Done

PB Clio 172
lovely car, my 172 is on 61k 02 plate which is still pretty low! Will hurt when you put miles on it though lol! I would be careful with the cambelt though, cause would need to be changed after 5 years anyway! long as it wasnt changed at 20k and left for 5 years.

Fiesta ST200
Liking the eibach sportlines, very nice!

Sorry to be a pain, could you link me the main interior/map light please? I take it that it is just a bigger version of the boot light?

Thanks!