ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Thoughts.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
You could have just embedded the photos into this thread, much easier ;).

Needs lowering, colour coded, clear side repeaters, silvatec bulbs, Ph2 Rear lights, Dual Optic headlights(I'm selling a set) and a nice set of wheels on it!

Someone else pop in and correct me if I'm wrong btw.

Reanult Clio mk2 red
I agree to the first two items, but why the third, what's different bulbs going to change?, not sure on the rear lights,
Dual Optic Headlights isn't that difficult to change>(where you selling them), have you got any suggestions on the wheel front.

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
Well you know when you look at the headlights you see the amber indicator bulb? Silvatec replaces this with a bulb that looks silver but when you use your indicators it goes the normal amber colour. Basically removing the Fried Egg ugly look.

You want my honest advice? Sign up to be a Club member. You get all the guides on setting up everything for your car and a nice goodies pack. Worth it all at £12 a year.

Edit

I'm selling them on this forum but you need to sign up to see them. Full set with HID bulbs included.

On the wheels, just look around here and if you see ones you like just ask the guys what wheels they are and then you can get a feel for how the will look on your Clio.

172 cup, Impreza P1
F4r engine with ITB's and a JC5 gearbox and keep it looking stock on the outside - the ultimate sleeper!

Cup Packed BG 182
^^ this, but realistically deck it on some nice wheels, maybe banded steels?? there cheap. and the colour coding

Reanult Clio mk2 red
I know this sounds a little stupid but, could some tell me What version of Clio I have.

and where to find the vin number because if i want to get it colour coded (halfords) will need to know the color of the car...

172 cup, Impreza P1
You have a mk2 Clio and the vin is on the drivers door thingy magigary hougy come flip!

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
I also reccomend a lowering with colies or good sport shock kit. handles enormously better and looks cool!! some alloys... black or... if you code all the body parts making the car totally red.. also 4 white alloys i think would look cool! A new catback exhaust?? sounds good...

Clio k4j - Clio 200T
In the pics there's only a little part of interiors but i guess the're still original...
i'm not a fan of gorgeous interiors... i like more sportier interiors... so the only things i could advice are a small diameter steering wheel (i got a omp gp on mine) and some more sporty seats..
if you only want to add some fancy on them... maybe a nu knob and/or pedal set...
have you started doing something bout engine, chassis or exterior?

Reanult Clio mk2 red
Will changing items on the car like wheels/exhaust/lowering/tints/engine change anything on my insurance, if it does it make's me think twice about changing anything on the it that way, but I colour code the black stripes/bumpers thats fine, and also if i change the interior thats fine as well.0