ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your previous cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I was just reading the thread about 1*2 vs 197, and noticed some people have had a fair few Renaults.

I doubt I can remember all of the cars I've had, but it ranges from a Calibra, Rover 220 Coupé, Genuine ACS 325 all the way down to a banged out old £35 R5.

The last four years has consisted of these;
Corrado VR6 (Standard)
bwvr6-2.jpg

Corsa VXR (de-cat downpipe):
3733019618_22b34721f6.jpg

5503603272_3770189126_z.jpg

Focus ST500 (remapped, Mountune cat-back).
DSCN0252.jpg

DSCN0254.jpg

Oh, and my favourite thing about the ST - red leather :)
DSCN0249.jpg

A new arrival forced me to ditch the ST for a sensible (boring) Focus (the only picture I have of it - you'll also see my Mondeo V6 in the background, which the 182 technically replaced)
5226333526_b81a300c7c.jpg

The upshot was, I had plenty of money left to buy myself a toy ripe for some real abuse :D

IMG_1230.gif

If I'm honest, I've loved every single one of them (with the exception of the 1.6 Focus perhaps :p ). Each has it's pros and cons - still not found that perfect car, but all brilliant cars. Perhaps my problem is my penchant for bloody hot hatches, but I've yet to find something that's quite as fun in the real world - on the road.

Last edited:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Clio 1.1, mini cooper S, clio v6, mini cooper s GP

I think i'm stuck in a routine...

Status
Not open for further replies.