ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Other Halfs Cars

Barge
Not the other half anymore (thank god), but he used to change cars a stupid number of times a year, indecisive sod. In one year, after about four Cosworths he finally ended up with a Skyline GT-R34 and a Monaco 172 as a run around. Traded them in for a Porsche of some description recently.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
TT 225 - standard for now, but i've just bought her a digital boost guage for her birthday next week. Its getting remapped when she goes on holiday in August! She doesnt know this yet by the way ...

DSCF0419.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
106 Quicksilver
pugclose.jpg

106 GTI (148bhp)
16dbbc77.jpg

5c58e67b.jpg

VX220
VX220FrontAngle.jpg

RB 182 :
DSC00192.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

Moonstone 106 GTI
dsc00432fz9.jpg

dsc00433pn2.jpg

Evo VI GSR (350bhp)
DSC00981.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

Clio 172
DSC00605.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

Now got a 56 Focus 1.6 Zetec and not interested in performance cars anymore. :dapprove:

Oh and I didnt include her black Fiesta Zetec S, either.

It's A Reno
Cappuccino is cool as f**k. See one round by me a lot and want the missus to have one but I dont think she likes them

Yeah, it's great fun to drive, more fun than the RS tbh. :eek:

We took it round the 'ring a few years ago. :approve:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They are both gorgeous scutch. Guessing the vx was before the little un?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They are both gorgeous scutch. Guessing the vx was before the little un?

It was the reason for the sale, TBH.

Went to a RB182, then the Evo VI, then the 172. The Evo was a monster of a car, too. Almost as quick as the P1 ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The evo looks quicker! ;) You still planning on keeping the wr1 for a while?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's up for sale, but I dont really want to sell. Looking for a rear diffuser at the moment, like this one :

878264-2.jpg

Sorry for the thread hijack, guys, but giveaf*ck.com :cool:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lol not that anyone was that interested in it!
I remember you had a thread about possibly getting something else didn't realise it was up for sale.
Is it a car that could sell easily even with it being expensive to buy and run eg tax in the credit crunch?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
No idea. Just paid the tax, it was £210 again for a year. :cool:

Petrol isn't too bad. Half a tank got me to Newcastle and half way back again (maybe 80ish miles to Newcastle), and it got some welly every now and again, too. The missus hates the noise, as it was a joint decision to go for the WR1 in the first place, over an MR FQ320/340. It is ridiculously loud, mind, but I love it :approve:

Trophy #490
An '08' plate SLK 280 in Silver. She's 20, and it was bought by the bank account of Dad. I know it's a bit of a gay car, but I do have a soft spot for it really. :eek: It has AMG bits aswell, so it looks a lot better than a standard one. Automatic though so a bit dull but it's nice having the roof down when the weather's nice.

I've been with her nearly 3 years now, and as soon as she passed her test he bought her a brand new Mini Cooper. Spoilt!

Trophy #490
Is she a really good looking brunette, private plate on the car and wears massive sungigs all of the time!? If so, probably! ;)

Nar she's at Nottingham Uni, but she's back home once through the week and every weekends so possibly. Defo a keeper aye!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
My girlfriend currently drives nada.. the last car she had was a 1.25 Fiesta thing.

She's not insured to drive mine, but probably will have to when we move in together.

Ditching the Clio soon for something Supra shaped, which she'll never ever be allowed to drive :p

S2 106 GTI
daily drive - had it for around a yr now, looking to get some coilovers on it shortly. fantastic to drive!

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

Clio 1.4 Maxim
not the best pic but its the black puma

on 16" O.Z wheels needs lowering next ..

S5030050-2.jpg

CX-7,westfield,ix20
The g/f has a corsa b. She loves them, probably more than me tbh ;) In the 4 years iv been with her she has had corsas.

533484815a10582266769l.jpg

I'm sure I've seen that going about a couple of times!

Mine drives a Fn2 Type r gt - pretty good girls car I reckon!

She had a fiesta ST before that to.

Both cars get slated in the press for not being hardcore/fast enough but I reckon both make sense for what someone like her wants from a car.

VaVa
MINI Cooper. No pictures of her car, but it's 100% identical to this one.

DSC00650.gif

More or less full loaded. I paid over the odds a little, but it's like a new car. Nov 04 registered and 22k miles. Heated front screen, auto dimming mirror, chrome pack, half leather, CD changer, AC, DSC+T etc etc.

Ride is FIRM though :S

C

Cupster

Mrs drives a 1.6 Astra LS R reg. Heap, hence no pics! She wants an Astra GSI after we get married though, noice!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Fookin mint that phil!

Any more pics sir?

Not on this comp, will try and get some though.

Its got KW V1 Coilies, playmini exhaust, Team Dynamics 18's and colour coded AeroKit.

It handles as good as my car on the road, such a laugh.