ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your dream sleeper.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Really? Lad had a red Riva 1.5 nail... Top Gear took it to Lotus, £100k later, Fiat Twin Cam 2.0 nutter tuned engine in it :)

Not sure - could still be on YouTube fella :D

Swift Sport
Yep, that one...

Lada+by+Lotus%25282%2529.png

I'd keep the original chrome and boring paintjob though!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
My E46 320d SE estate with a supercharged M3 engine (complete with rusty arches).

can't think of a classic sleeper at the moment, may be a classic looking MK1 cortina with a high spec cosworth engine.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Rusty old Eg civic in white with brown rust stains, with a k20 turbo under the bonnet, still rocking steelies etc.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Pontiac Aztek painted matte green like Walter White's
Pontiac+aztek+breaking+bad2.jpg

But with engine & running gear from an X6M.

1.2 16v
Bora, full leather interior... VW 3.0 V6 TDi engine in it. Probably not possible, but would be fapping awesome.

BG 182cup
There is an E30 318i on Zakynthos that has an RB26 engine from an R34-GTR in it with an alleged 1000hp I have heard it...its a bit loud...like a space shuttle!!!!

But Deffo AudI RS4 Engine, box and running gear underneath a fairly normal looking BG 182 Cup..firewall and subframe butchery aplenty!
kinda like the number of Mk1 Golfs funning TVR motors that have been popping up over the years! :D
A couple of big turbos bolted on for comedy.. or instead, the same BG But with a Rolls Royce Merlin motor in the back ...off to the lab I go! :D

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^ love that, as do I love the Espace F1 - the reactions of the unsuspecting people stood near it when they fired it up at Goodwood years ago was hilarious (although it might not pass as a sleeper iirc).

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Allways remember watching a youtube vid of a 5 door brown i think citroen ax, stupid quick.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I got my arse absolutley handed to me a few years ago by a silver Corsa-C with some turbo unit under the bonnet.

The cheek of the c**t? He had a "Cheeky Monkey Onboard" sticker in the window LOL.

1.2 16v
I got my arse absolutley handed to me a few years ago by a silver Corsa-C with some turbo unit under the bonnet.

The cheek of the c**t? He had a "Cheeky Monkey Onboard" sticker in the window LOL.

Probably a C20LET. All over the place around here. Corsa Bs + Cs with C20LET's or an X30XE engine in are like a disease, although the ones with an X30XE in are respectable and mental.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Obviously not the same standard as a lot posted here but I was running this at 18. Over 300 bhp in a standard looking 1 owner from new corsa gsi, charged cooled.

68233_10150362423400704_5981497_n_zps115d312f.jpg

Money no object sleeper would be a silk violet nova gsi with twin c20lets.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
There's no such thing as a Bora Coupe. There is one in the UK that's been done, and one in europe that I know of.

1.2 16v
There's no such thing as a Bora Coupe. There is one in the UK that's been done, and one in europe that I know of.

God knows what I saw round mine then, it was definitely a VW, only had 2drs, had V6 badges on it, and as it went past the only thing I could think it was was a bora.