ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your dream sleeper.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
You have an unlimited budget, one car shape/chassis, whats your ultimate 'Q' car?

You can have one engine and one car.

Mines is a shitey old Mk1 Golf with a 5 cylinder TT-RS engine.

Shoot.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Twin LS2 Engined Trafic Van, one powering the front wheels, one powering the rear wheels... I love trafic vans, they're amazing.

Yes, thats a 12 Litre 800hp van. :D Been dreaming of it for years.

Rb 182
I've always had a thing for sierra estates with YB power. There was a 4x4 one that used to go drifting up at Kh, awesome.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Audi RS6 avant, obviously with all the RS bits removed, and then plenty of money to get silly horsepower out of the engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
A3 with the RS3 engine. BOOM!

I would love a Audi S4 with a Lamborghini V10 enigine or a Q7 with the W12 engine.

BG DCI
Wow what a thread!!

After seeing some in Redline mag I think it would either a RS4 engined passat 4motion or get a skyline engine and running gear in my current diesel primera daily!!

'Mia' Rover Mini 35
Mk1 Caddy

Running an LS7 from a Z06 Corvette. :) On Z06 Corvette wheels in black.

Or

A Turbo Type R Roundnose mk2 Mini Cooper S.

But it just looks like a standard Late 60's cooper s. On the 4.5" Wide 10" Steels :p

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Audi RS6 avant, obviously with all the RS bits removed, and then plenty of money to get silly horsepower out of the engine.

Petrol heads can see an RS6 at a thousand paces! the flared arches and brakes give them away lol...

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Audi RS6 Avant is the ultimate sleeper wagon for me,
Lambo V10 with 570bhp that'll fit an Alsation, loads of luggage and a few mates,
doesn't get better than that.

I'd also like a Mk1 or 2 Cortina with a big V8 in it, or some kind of boosted ricer engine,
and a Mini Clubman with as big an engine as I could fit it under the bonett.

Oh and a V8 Landrover, or a Bowler Wildcat engine in an old Landy/Defender.

Any of those would do.

Last edited:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
You have an unlimited budget, one car shape/chassis, whats your ultimate 'Q' car?

You can have one engine and one car.

Mines is a s**tey old Mk1 Golf with a 5 cylinder TT-RS engine.

Shoot.

It Exists sort of...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Something decent N/A in an Frp. Maybe a dream more than a sleeper. :eek:

Sleeper wise... Some mad N/A engine in a Mk2 Xr2 body. Or a decent Turbo'd engine, linear YB or similar.

Chip will be in soon to correct me!

RS6 engined anything. Monster thing!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Anything Saab! There's nothing quite like getting your a55 handed to you on a plate by a Saab!

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
AE86 with a Lexus LF1 motor shoehorned in would be fairly comical.

The Golf MK1 with an Audi engine would pwn.

I reckon a small RWD or 4x4 with the Audi 6.0 TDI motor in it would be nuts! MK1 MR2 perhaps!?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
My ultimate sleeper am hopefully going to get underway next year

Pulsar gtir engined nissan micra

Seen 2 done so know it can be

I think to really catch people out, I'd go for a Honda Jazz complete with christian fish sticker on the back, red paint, swirled as much as possible. Maybe even rock a curly grey wig in the glove box to wear. Back seats out, then pop in the engine from a Carrera GT or similar.

Not quite sure how anyone would make it all fit, but It'd certainly be a suprise if it worked.

my clio with some ridiculous engine in :eek:

or mk1 jetta with an RS6 engine in

or my fave (though not much of a sleeper): 1967 ford mustang GT500 with standard paint and bodykit slammed on some majorly deep, deep dish wheels spaced properly, with a 602ci engine in :) turbo'd or supercharged dependant on chip's opinion of which would give more gains on this particular setup :)

A Beautiful R32
My ultimate sleeper am hopefully going to get underway next year

Pulsar gtir engined nissan micra

Seen 2 done so know it can be

Why bother? You can get a turbo kit for a 1.3 k11 and be pushing 200bhp.

Love that rs6 touching on 200mph. Awesome.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Cosworth yb powered fiat chinq

Ohhh wait another mates toy

a89a9db1.jpg

a4b673eb.jpg

d130a80b.jpg

31fa8a03.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My own car if I continue with my shopping list and put the standard wheels back on.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Not massively fast, but very tempted to plonk a cammed gti engine into my brothers shed of a 5dr 106 1.1 on steelies. Would be quite an amusing track car at least.

With more money, bi-turboing my silver golf would be fun.

Something like this, but in white with no stickers, apart from maybe some of that reflective vinyl that pikeys like to stick on their Transits just to make it look shitter.