ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car when you was 19

80MPG BEEZA
i jad a 1.2 mk clio oasis that was three different shades of red with an impreze scoop bodged onto the bonnet :) mint

cooper s full areo kit...
Not best pic, but was brand new when i was 19

Do you mind me asking how much your insurance was on the cooper? Thinking of financing one next year when i hopefully get my 1 year ncb :)

Got my 05 cooper at 18 with all the extra on it. Electric blue, with black viper stripes and full aero kit! Love it, So much fun and everyone comments! hehe, Mind u I dont drive it much as Ive got a spanking Berlingo Provided from work so have to put up with that heap in the week! Insurance isnt too bad 2 years no claims 700 quid in my name with my mum as a named driver. Hopes this helps.
Dean

Ph2 172
I reckon everyone should have to drive at least one real duffer as they are fun in a completely different way. I had a mk2 997cc polo at 19 and it was so slow that you could drive it literally flat out everywhere without breaking the speed limit.

Taught me a hell of a lot as with no brakes, no acceleration and handling like a boat you've really got to be on form!

Also, if you don't start off driving a crapper then you'll never have that enormous grin on your face when you finally get to drive something decent!:)

330i. E30 Touring.
how much is insurance on LCR? and did you buy it straight up or finance?

£1300 fully comp. 2 additional drivers down on the policy mind. But they don't have any spare keys ;)

Just under £3k to pay on finance, nothing too much to handle. It's worth it believe me, glad I didn't buy a Clio again! German interior build is where it's at I'm afraid now

But Seats are spanish? Aren't they?

MINI Cooper S
Do you mind me asking how much your insurance was on the cooper? Thinking of financing one next year when i hopefully get my 1 year ncb :)

Got my 05 cooper at 18 with all the extra on it. Electric blue, with black viper stripes and full aero kit! Love it, So much fun and everyone comments! hehe, Mind u I dont drive it much as Ive got a spanking Berlingo Provided from work so have to put up with that heap in the week! Insurance isnt too bad 2 years no claims 700 quid in my name with my mum as a named driver. Hopes this helps.
Dean

Cheers pal. just wanting to know what people paid on a cooper really so i can decide whether to save for one or leave it another year and spend more on my clio!

Ibiza Cupra
when i was 19 i had a series 1 pushing 240bhp
17c9_3.jpg

then this
MQU13UCADZ4UNDCAB5XP1PCA1SP3HOCAAN7.jpg

then this pushing 160bhp
DSC02041.jpg

now iam looking for a mint 172 cup :cool:

Shed.
how do you afford the f**king 172/182's ? you f**king lucky b******s.

it should be me crying on the admiral advert !!!!!!!!!! because i cant get cheap car insurance !!!!!!!!

Rb 182
Had my Ax Gt then the clio and the corsa for winter. (Still go the Clio now at 22, time for a change though me thinks)

Winter
000_0365.jpg

Summer
100_1448.jpg

Ax Gt
THEAXon15s.jpg
(miss that one the most out of all of them) :(

Then found it like this in the breakes a few moths later
brokenax2.jpg

my clio, i'm away to turn 18, it's a 1.2 rn t reg. gettin lots of bits from a 16v, new headlights on the way.

Shot at 2007-06-27

RS clio 182
triumph TR6 ,straight 6 ,i replaced the injection with 3 twin choke DCOE 40 webbers ,now thats what you call induction noise ,bliss.

Clio sport cup 182
collegephotshop1.jpg

07-08-06_0836.jpg

podray.jpg

not very good pics of her sadly but she still looks sexy as ever :) im 19 know and i have a clio cup 182 had her for a week now :)

Titanium 182 FF
wowza two sweet cars already, but im gona ask the question again :rasp: how do you afford a 182 at 19, plus another guy few post has a Trophy at 19

S2000
I'm 19 just now, at uni and work part time. I've got a Mk1 2.0 hybrid, this is the only pic I've got of it on the computer just now

DSCF0173.gif

SQ5
Who would of thought the sam ecar would come up twice in this topic :D

Dale, I now own your car at 19!

DSC0144.jpg