ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car when you was 19

Titanium 182 FF
Because im at university im getting bloody frustrated that i can only own and drive my 1.2. I've got a part time job but obviously i can't sustain a fulltime job with studying midweek etc.

Just wondered what evrybody else was driving at the same age and whether you were at uni. :)

No more clio's for me!
Living at home - working full time - uni part time :D

Picture024_1.jpg

Picked it up on my 19th b-day! :D

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Full time student. Bit of side work.

Westfield

DSC_0057-1.jpg

And a 106 XSi runabout

DSC_0106.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
not 19 yet, but will probably still be my 1.2 dynamique...

Titanium 182 FF
Jeez uni is a b**ch, in one year i've got a work placement, should be on about 15-17k so hopefully i can get an S2 106 Rallye and get myself onto the hot hatch ladder :p

Waitey how much did the Westfield set you back?

Shed.
Got my 1.2 expression im afraid. Im only 18 but will be 19 in November. Ill still have it by then i think. I am a full time student ( which includes going to college tuesday 9-5 and wednesday 9-5) and work part time. do about 24 hrs a week and if its of any interest to you my income is about 550+ every 28days/4 weeks. Thats about 7700PerAnnum

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Jeez uni is a b**ch, in one year i've got a work placement, should be on about 15-17k so hopefully i can get an S2 106 Rallye and get myself onto the hot hatch ladder :p

Waitey how much did the Westfield set you back?

£5k.

I sold the 172 i had when i was 17 for £5250 iirc

Titanium 182 FF
when i see people like 21/22 with 182's i get kinda depressed coz i can't do much about it. I got a parttime job at a garden centre but pay is only £4.60 an hour.

Do you guys get the 172's/182's on finance or buy them outright?

Titanium 182 FF
wtf how did you have a 172 at 17 you lucky barsteward!
more importantly how did you get insured.

172 soon!!
B reg, silver, 1.3 Nova SR. Man, I loved that shed!! 13inch tsw's- not lowered! eyebrow spoilers I made myself out carbon-fibre look-a-like sheeting that came free with Fast Car mag, illuminous blue longmill stereo, green strobe light- inside!! a polo mint sized steering wheel, stickers strategically placed to cover up rust patches, and where laquer had started peeling off. What on earth was I thinking, it looked bluddy terrible..... LOL I loved it!!!!!

Vauxhall Cavalier sri when they were a respectable desirable performance family saloon and not a council estate chav chariot.

Titanium 182 FF
work offshore? how the hell you get into tht?

im doing a degree in motorsport doesnt quite match lol.

Lots of Alfas
This was my baby when I was 19, still miss her despite having upgraded to a 172 when I got a job.

xlatextclio.jpg

Titanium 182 FF
ali i didnt know you were a rigger too

Worked for shell, and was sponsered through my degree by them! Now a bum sitting at home!! Need a job soon! Had the Vee down to 9.7Mpg! FFS

just had a look at the job opportunities offshore, were you an actual driller? or more of a 'Roustabouts (general labourers)' jesus the pay is sweet, 40-60k for someone with no experience.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
pay is ace but say bye to life as you know it. my bf got a job offshore and after 6 months of him doing 3 weeks on 3 weeks off i couldnt hack it.
he was always away and when he was back was just waiting for him to go again