ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You wont like it, CTR content!

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Well i've sold the Westfield after less than 2 weeks, served its purpose of getting me out of the Leon and made me a few bucks along the way.
Wanted something to use on a weekend or to go somewhere in, instead of pinching the Mrs' car all the time or taking the van. Considered all sorts of things, Clio Trophy, Focus Rs mk1, E46 M3, Dc5, Evo 7 etc etc. Settled on another Civic Type-R, last of the old shape '06 55plate Premier edition with Recaros, momo wheel, red carpets, privacy glass etc :cool: My old one was one of the first, #600 on the plaque, this one is #41171, previously owned an ITR as well #2452 Gonna make some changes to address some of the issues it's criticised for, more power/torque, lsd, suspension tweeks etc nothing drastic just to make it an epic b-road blaster! Anyway, a few pics below when i got back on saturday its filthy in the pics but gave it a once over on sunday and looks pretty good. I ordered a filter for it before i'd even bought it, fitted it as soon as i got it home :rolleyes:
Russ
11zxf9.jpg

11zxfd.jpg

11zxfe.jpg

11zxf4.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
Very nice!

Btw, I spotted u the other week going past The bp near piky camp! heading towards
linstock roundabout ,U were oncoming to me with your seat (profile pic car) on a trailer. Red jeep towing iirc :S I was in the LY182, not sure if u saw me tho :S

PSJ.

I like them. Nice loud induction setup is a must with Vtec, get a vid up of the noise if you can.

Italian 3.2 V6
Aahhh that will be it then. Gay lol. Were about in Carlisle r u? Sounds like u have a few tasty cars ;) will u be attending the kirkbride drag strip event?

PSJ.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Hazza, got loads on my pc but they're not hosted anywhere now.
PSJ currently live just outside Wigton but am moving back to Carlisle next week, might have a look at Kirkbride if the weather's nice, doubt i'll run the civic though, not really my cup of tea.
Russ

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Jamie, all the cosmetic bits on the premier are from the jdm, red carpet, rear windows, recaros and momo wheel. Looking for a quaife lsd at the minute and with the few bits i've got on order will be 240-250bhp + some minor brake and suspension tweaks for road use and it'll be all set.
Russ

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, as per my comment above + jdm's are thin on the ground, over priced, dearer to insure and are the same car with a few tweaks thats mine is getting/has got anyway + dont like Chapionship Cream, had a Teg that colour already.
Russ

Milano Premier CTR
Good choice, the mods possible on them are endless, some good gains available for a N/a 2l engine, lots of ££ tho. Enjoy it, Just sold my milano :S

Italian 3.2 V6
Fair doos! Will keep n eye out for the type-r!

Not fancy the local meet next month I'm organising? Will be some good b-road driving if u fancy it..?

PSJ.

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Dave, thanks for the tip, been a memeber on there since 15 march 2003! 'Russell T' is my username.
PSJ, might come along if you dont mind me turning up in the Megane/Civic as the Clio isn't going to be road worthy for a while yet. Might be good for a lad i know actually, he's looking to buy a Clio Sport so will give him a chance to have a look around some.
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea mate ur more than welcome, come in whatever u like. ;) and yea would be ideal for that guy to get to know what all the Clio Rs's are all about. Plus my cuzing might be coming in his 225 ;) maby a bit of comp for u in ur 225 F1 if u come in that.

PSJ.

TrackCar & F30 330d
The V-tec on the new engines isnt at hardcore at on the old engines like the B16 thats in my mates CRX. The noise practly gets twice as loud when it kicks in, makes me smile :)

Nice car tho Russ, should be a beast with the mods you have planned :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Nice car make, looks a lovely example.

Should've got cosmic grey though tbh ;)