ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You tube

Loading slow as hell for me the past few days, normally instant. Internet speed is fine as dl's are as good as ever. Anything i could try to speed it up?

I've got to play the strings to something.

Revels wouldn't do my name change to Rodrigo. :(

ANyway, sensible suggestions zippit.

Yeah it's semi wireless. Not that though. I'm getting a solid 15mb connection. Just utube being slow as f**k past few days.

Youtube has been terrible on and off for a while now. Seems to be anything coming from googlevideo is slower than it should be.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Youtube's been crap for me lately too. Can watch a video fine one minute, next can't even load a page.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I though it was just me, have to pause the video and wait for it to download, can't just click play and watch anymore.

172 Cup
It's a problem at Youtube's end. Loads of ISP's have been reporting caching problems with YT over the last fortnight so you're not alone.